Colonies for sale

Time to start thinning out the tank. Here are some nice large easy softie colonies and some LPS available.

One very large green/blue Acan - well over 6" wide, hearty, healthy, and a great addition to anyone’s tank. - $100

Large Cabbage Leather rock - probably a 20-25 lb piece of the reef, nearly 2’ feet tall - $50 - SOLD

Hairy Mushroom rocks - several available, many heads per rock - rock included - $25 each - Only 2 left

Small Bubble coral - $35 - SOLD

Small Acan - $25 -SOLD

Fat Toadstool - bright green polyps - $25 - SOLD

Misc. filler palys with rock - $25

I’m interested in the mushrooms and the classroom, what area are you in?

The toad stool, not to interested in classrooms

I’m in New Castle. Close to the mall.

I’m just south of seafood, pretty good ride but I don’t mind that to much. I’m off Fri., Sat., and Sun. Would any of those work for you?

I’m off friday, saturday, and Sunday as well. Friday during the day is probably the easiest.

Craig I’ll take the small acan

It’s yours Bill.

I’ll get up with ya this week end

:Welcome)

Hey Tim, welcome to the club. Nice to see someone else from down here.

Thanks for the welcome John, I’m actually in Federalsburg. I’m just getting started again after a few years off.

I’m interested in the blue/green acan.

[quote=“MarineMike5, post:12, topic:8763”]
I’m interested in the blue/green acan.[/quote]

Still available. Will be home most of the weekend.

I live in Bear, so this should be easy. I’ll let you know what day. Leaning towards Sunday around noon right now

Craig, looks like everything made the long ride ok, just wanted to say thanks again. And if you remember what that stoney looking green thing is let me know.

[quote=“TiminMd, post:15, topic:8763”]
Craig, looks like everything made the long ride ok, just wanted to say thanks again. And if you remember what that stoney looking green thing is let me know.[/quote]

It’s a green leather, just not sure of the exact type.

Acan loving his new home. thanks Craig.

Looking really good in that spot.

Looks great there Mike, Thanks for giving it a good home.

How did you feed your Acans Craig. Any one else wants to chime in would be great also.