Coming Soon!!!

Looks great - cleaned up well!

That’s pretty amazing how well it cleaned up. Great job.

Thanks! Its no small task! I looked this morning with the day light and I can see I will need more beer and probally another 10 hrs of buffing

Nice Jason and good luck. Lol

I got the back of the tank tinted yesterday.

Awesome. I’ve always wanted to tint the back of a tank. I don’t care for the blue or black look anymore, that’s why I’ve left the backs clear on my last 2 tanks.

After I did it I wish I got the mirror tint. That way I can see what’s going on on the back side.

that looks sick.

[quote=“ClownfishSushi, post:28, topic:8122”]
that looks sick.[/quote]
Thanks

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:27, topic:8122”]
After I did it I wish I got the mirror tint. That way I can see what’s going on on the back side.[/quote]

It might reflect pretty well once the lights are shining in the tank and as long as the back stays clean.

Yea i know,that’s why I didn’t tank the tent off. My 180 has tint and it’s covered in coraline so it wouldn’t do much good.

I’m actually happy that I don’t get much coralline growth, although I have noticed I have little pocillipora colonies starting to grow on the back…

Ok so the last week or so has been kinda busy with work and trying to build a hood and modify/clean up a home made stand that I got with my tank. So here is what I have been up to. I’m gonna final sand everything tomorrow. Going to the paint booth friday night. My plumbing order from bulk reef is on its way, substrate will be here tuesday. With any luck tank might be running in the next 2 weeks.

Looks awesome! Can’t wait til it’s filled.

it’ll all fit through your door?? lol didn’t you say u had to redo the basement plumbing?
can’t wait to check it out.

[quote=“moliken, post:35, topic:8122”]
it’ll all fit through your door?? lol didn’t you say u had to redo the basement plumbing?
can’t wait to check it out.[/quote]
Yes it will fit through the door. Doorway is 36" stand 34". Yes I have to redo/modify the basement sump to make this work. However it will work the way the sump is, it’s just not how I want it but it will work for now.

[quote=“jtnova13, post:34, topic:8122”]
Looks awesome! Can’t wait til it’s filled.[/quote]
Thanks! I’m hoping it looks even better painted flat black! I can’t wait till its filled either! PBJ!

Eager to see it up and running. One of these days I will get to work on my 210.

So after looking at the setup I realized the hood looked unfinished so I added some trim.