Coming Soon!!!

Looking good man

[quote=“Gotasplinter, post:41, topic:8122”]
Looking good man[/quote]
Thanks! I drove by your house the other day… saw a brand new rollback in the driveway. Hows the big tank coming along?

I love seeing this come together. Can’t image the thought of something that big.

So far this is all the easy stuff. This tank is going in the same place as my 180. So that means I either need to do the switch in 1 day or put everything in storage tanks and set it up over several days. So im fortunate enough to have my sump in the basement and it can hold just about all of my 180 water. So im planing on putting a kiddie pool in the dining room adjacent to the tank and putting as much of the tank as I can in that. So my plan is to try to do this in 1 day. Atleast my goal is to remove the 180, set up the 325,do all plumbing and fill and put everything back in the tank. I’m just gonna put it in the tank and then aqua scape after its full and running.

Oh yea and since I’m taking the tank out what better team to replace the floor? Oh so I’m gonna put down new floor all the way up to the tank and then once it’s empty I have to finish the floor under the tank and then put it in place and set it up. Good thing I get up early!
More to come

u have a cheap a$$ 75 u could use

Ok so a little update. So I was planning on taking my tank down and doing the big switch in the next few weeks. Well my girlfriends father decided he wanted to come down today to start putting my floor down. Well needless to say I still hadn’t painted my stand and hood! So I was no where ready to do this right now! Well last night I got hood and stand painted, got home around 1030 lastnight from doing that and tore my 180 down!in just about 2hrs. So here is a few pictures of the mess I now have.

You know you’ve gone big, when you get your stand and hood painted in a paint booth.

Whats the intended real world use for that large yellow container with what appears to be threading at the top?

Great thread.

[quote=“Faralon, post:47, topic:8122”]
You know you’ve gone big, when you get your stand and hood painted in a paint booth.

Whats the intended real world use for that large yellow container with what appears to be threading at the top?

Great thread.[/quote]
Rob I use that container for my water changes. It holds 95g. Its called an over pack container. Used for 55g drums if they get a leak

Ok so Saturday was the day we put the floor in and Saturday night I set the tank in place. All day yesterday was a mad dash to get this beast plumbed and filled. So last night I filled the tank and started putting my rock back in. I do still have most of the livestock in my basement in the kiddie pool untill I get home tonight.

Wow. I take a few days off the website and come back to find this! Great job!

love the way it fits. nice floor too!

Yea jay it has all gone to hell over here!

This is how it stands. I have all the live stock back in the tank. No I just have to figure out how to stack all this stuff so it doesn’t fall!

Tank looks awesome

Thanks joe, it’s a work in progress

Nice Jason. I guess you putting the halide and vho back on? Or going different route?

[quote=“reefman66, post:56, topic:8122”]
Nice Jason. I guess you putting the halide and vho back on? Or going different route?[/quote]
What you don’t think my pc light won’t handle the work load?lol

Ok so for the past few nights I have spent alot of time finishing the hood and getting the lights mounted. I got the hood in place tonight and got the halides and vho’s mounted and wired. Next is to do all the finish work and put my house back together. So let me know what you think.

It looks very impressive, Jason! Can’t wait to see some future growth sequences.

i’d say some tall rockwrk is needed, but othewise, it’s beautiful