Coming up for air

Hello everyone, This is the first time I have logged on in quite some time, I first want to apologize to the club for pulling a disappearing act. No excuses being made, I should have checked in and communicated with some folks over the past few months. As the President of the club I really fell short of doing much at all since the mid summer.
I guess I got a bit burned out with work, family, and hobbies, meanwhile neglecting my responsibility here.
I have not done much with my own tank recently and do not have any ambitious plans for the near future.
I am not getting out of the hobby I just needed to focus on other things for a time and plan to get back in tune with the club now.
Any how, just breaking the ice, and getting back in line.

1 Like

Glad your back and no worries!! We all need to step back at times and devote time/resources elsewhere. Let me know if you want any frags.

2 Likes

With the way COVID changed so many peoples lives I believe most of us took a step back and reorganized our priorities in life. There is no need for any of us to apologize. Hope and pray that we are heading back to some type of normalcy. Then we can get back to having fun again together doing this thing we call reefing. Til then stay safe out there.

1 Like

Yep , No problem here. Happy to hear from you.

1 Like