CoralProps Group Buy

I was talking with Henk at Coralprops (www.coralprops.com) about doing a group buy in November. The last group buy we did with him went amazingly well. It looks like Henk is ready to make this one even better.

Before we put everything together he is asking us to look over the corals available on his site and see if there’s anything you want that’s NOT currently listed - he is getting ready to place a coral order and wants to make sure if it’s available to him and we want it that he can have it for us.

So if you’re interested, take a few minutes to look around www.coralprops.com and post here what you’d be interested in seeing available.

We’ll post details soon - we’ll try to shoot for pick-up at the November meeting.

Well they have awsome looking clams,nices lps but nothing for sps.

So what kind of SPS are you looking for? The idea is to get a list of what we want so he can have it for us.

a maxi/ crocea for under 40 that looks real nice. didja expect any other request from me?

Strawberry Shortcake Acro, a GARF Purple Bonsai, Purple Hornet and Fruit loop Zoas

i would like a staghorn with strong colors i don’t know names but blue, purple, green, or tan with colored polyps multi color just don’t wand a brown color

SWEET. CoralProps rocks! Loved the stuff I got in the last group buy.

Purple Hornets are sweet. I’ve been wanting to find some of those at a decent price for years.

Dendros are another on my list.

One FYI, dunk. I’d been willing to bet a lot of his corals will color up more once they are under artificial light. If you surf around his site you’ll find he is really using full spectrum lighting with a very natural balance that isn’t as blue as we typically keep. You’ll see what I mean. Coloration is both genotypic and phenotypic.
Not saying his corals are the brightest in the world, but just something to keep in mind. I haven’t purchased much sps in the past from him, just was looking for more softies and LPS last time.

cool thanks i haven’t tried these guys yet and i am looking forward to it. I’m sure i will get good color just don’t have a lot of room most of my corals are growing fast and i got that miami orchid stag from dpa its taking off and looking good so i want a few stags… there goes the not buying anything else theory i had right out the window, but its ok i now have a qt tank ;D

can they get a radiant wrasse/iridis wrasse. a tiger pistol and a goby to go with it

sorry they really won’t eat yr pyrams, according to fatherree. he specifically says, tailspot, green, sixline fourline red coris. i have scientific names but am too lazy to type them out.

[quote=“dunk, post:8, topic:4785”]
but its ok i now have a qt tank ;D[/quote]

Which will probably turned into frags tank. ::rofl:: ::rofl::

That wrass looks good though. I heard it ate small snails.

Any word on this ?

Sorry guys I kinda dropped the ball on this. Got wrapped up with work and stuff and lost track of time. I talked with Henk yesterday and he is still good to go this month or we can wait until next month.

If we want to do it this month we can start it today and orders can be placed through Wednesday night. The order needs to ship on Thursday in order for us to have it on friday and thus able to make the meeting for distribution. If you’d rather wait until next week to pick it up on Tuesday or Wednesday we can run the ordering for a full week.

Your call - what would everyone like to do? Keep in mind we really need to get to $199 in order to score free shipping.

Respond here as soon as possible so we can decide how we want to proceed.

Ok due to a lack of response we’re going to hold off until next month to due the Coral Props Group Buy. We’ll try to time it better so we’ll have a full week to order and can pick up at the DRC Christmas dinner.

Did this ever happen?

Don’t know if this happened, but is anyone interested in buying from them with me in the future?

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:15, topic:4785”]
Ok due to a lack of response we’re going to hold off until next month to due the Coral Props Group Buy. We’ll try to time it better so we’ll have a full week to order and can pick up at the DRC Christmas dinner.[/quote]

that does not answer the question!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Did we actually order over xmas?

Negative we did not. No one showed interest and it never brought up again.