Corals ON SALE NOW

We currently have a great variety and stock of all types of corals, many are on sale now.

Aussie corals, Hand-Picked colonies, and Maricultured corals are all on sale now for a limited time.

http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/ShowProductCategory.aspx?CategoryId=2

The big coral sale continues through this weekend.

In addition, for orders placed Friday-Monday ONLY

All WYSIWYG Frags Buy 3 Get 1 FREE**

MUST MENTION THIS OFFER WHEN ORDERING TO GET FREE FRAGS
(lowest priced frags free, no additional discounts may be used in conjunction with this offer, will not automatically show in shopping cart—YOU MUST SPECIFICALLY ASK FOR THIS OFFER TO RECEIVE FREE FRAGS)

ONLY INCLUDES FRAGS FROM THESE PAGES ON OUR SITE

WYSIWYG Frags–BUY 3 GET 1 FREE
http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/ShowProductCategory.aspx?CategoryId=12

WYSIWYG Triple Frag Packs–BUY 3 PACKS GET 1 FREE
http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/ShowProductCategory.aspx?CategoryId=89

A few WYSIWYG Frag samples from our site:

if he doesnt get it or changes his mind i want it. so put me next in line

$75 or trade for livestock LMK if interested.

I have a 2 Lamp Electronic VHO ARO AS220 Ballast Kit available for sale. $50
It includes a ballast, 4 endcaps, wiring harness
I have 1 NEW True actinic UVL VHO bulb with internal reflector to go with it.

[quote=“4n4sd4”]
UVL VHO bulbs come with an internal reflector built in, and in my opinion are the best VHO actinics out there.[/quote]

lol i love how you added the quote in there…

are those endcaps waterproof? I’ve already got one of those 2 foot long 50 lb ballasts, but I might want another

Al, would you consider selling the bulb seperatley? I have a friend who is buying our old 75 along with the VHO hood originally from the 90, but one bulb is broke in the hood and I would like to have them all in there so they can see what it will look like.

P.S. Have you ever had VHO’s shut off a second or two after plugging them in? I plug the hood in and it turns on then shuts off immediatley… but if I unplug it and plug it back in it does the same thing. Could this be because the ballast is trying to fire the last bulb but it isnt working or something? I have used VHO’s a little but I havent run into this one myself yet.

Maybe. pull the out and try to fire again. I have heard you can run a 2 bulb VHO with 1 bulb by wire nutting (I said nutting) the wires going to the 2nd bulb.
Let me see what kind of interest I get with the bulb included. If I don’t hear anything by Saturday I will bring it with me

Icy I got some interest in the ballast but they would not need the bulb. How much for the Bulb? I will subtract that off the ballast and endcaps.

Al, are they sold? If not I’m interested… Gotta build a hood for this 125 someday.

If your parting out, I’ll take the endcaps

As of yet no, but I do have a new member who expressed interest first so I will give him 1st dibs. than Joe
Sorry Ian not going to part it except maybe the bulb

Okay, let me know what happens, Al. Thanks man.

Joe its yours if you want. Do you need the bulb? If you don’t I will lower it by $10($40) and sell the bulb to Icy.

Great Al, I’ll give it to you at Icy’s if you can make it down. I would like the bulb also, if it’s okay.

Cool, I have a semi used one I will give him to demo his light

I was just looking for one for them to put in that fires… it could be 2 years old for all I care. If you have an old one laying around that would do fine. :slight_smile:

Al, sorry I missed you guys today, can I pick them up sometime this week?

Lights are back up for sale.
Joe is not expanding as soon as he thought.

I have a 2 Lamp Electronic VHO ARO AS220 Ballast Kit available for sale. $50
It includes a ballast, 4 endcaps, wiring harness
I have 1 NEW True actinic UVL VHO bulb with internal reflector to go with it.

Such-A-Deal! a great ballast and kit. i use several of them myself. Surely somone needs them.