Corals priced to move

Well as many of you know I’ve been out of a job for over a month now. Take a look at my list if you could.

BROKEN LINK REMOVED

All are priced to move and VERY healthy frags that have been growing for months. All SPS listed have fully encrused what they are attached to. Any questions let me know.

Buy 3 get one free. (of equal or lesser value)
Buy 5 other frags and get one frag free + a free small orange clove frag. (7 corals for the price of 5!)

Should I change the name to Super Duper Ultra Corals priced to move? Perhaps I should double the prices and mark then 50% off.(or really 75% off because I’m already selling things for half what they go for on some sites.) I don’t know why naming things this way and pricing them high and markign them half off half the time bothers me as much as it does. I know why they do it and understand just errr.

[quote=“Gordonious, post:2, topic:3043”]
Should I change the name to Super Duper Ultra Corals priced to move? Perhaps I should double the prices and mark then 50% off.(or really 75% off because I’m already selling things for half what they go for on some sites.) I don’t know why naming things this way and pricing them high and markign them half off half the time bothers me as much as it does. I know why they do it and understand just errr. [/quote]
ya know, jon, no one was interested in any of mine either. shawn sold out. no explaining it, seems to me.

i guess people just like flashy named things…

its cause i made up flashy names!! ;D