Couple more new Items

Pics of a couple more critters

• Ultra Acanthophyllia/cynarina
  • Pink Cynarina lacrymalis

Another super Fungia

Sweet little chalice

Tyree green toadstool… good size frag. Second pic I tried for a nice closeup of the polyps , but did not work out so well. Pic is obviously under actinic, but that is true to how it looks… cool coral.

Tank grown fungia. About the size of a quarter. Multiples available.

Maxi Minis

Where is this store?how do we buy?

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:7, topic:6155”]
Where is this store?how do we buy?[/quote]Hello, We are in Malvern Pa. Seems to be on average 30-45 min for most visitors from Delaware. This link will give you hours maps etc :slight_smile: http://www.aquariumspecialtiesresearch.com/ . If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Regards,
Mike

Dam I was just up there yesterday!

My mother lives 5 min from the store. I will say this, I keep looking for reasons to visit her just so I can go by the store.

And if you knew my mother, you’d know how great mike and the store really are.

:slight_smile: Thanks Craig

Your mom should have a reef tank Craig or does she? She would have an awesome tank with easy access to ASR and all the great animals they have.

Mike, I was at your store on saturday (bought a superman looking monti frag and some mixed zoos).

Basically you go in, there are a buttload of coral colonies and frags, you ask Mike how much and then you buy it because the prices are so good lol.

[quote=“jtnova13, post:13, topic:6155”]
Mike, I was at your store on saturday (bought a superman looking monti frag and some mixed zoos).

Basically you go in, there are a buttload of coral colonies and frags, you ask Mike how much and then you buy it because the prices are so good lol.[/quote] Thanks for stopping by :slight_smile: Hope you are enjoying your new corals.

Regards,
Mike