CPR Hang on Refugium set up for sale

CPR AquaFuge 2 Hang on Refugium, small
13”x4.5”x12” New sells for 139.99
Refugium Light, new sells for 52.99

I am asking $100 for the refugium, light, chaeto, and pump. It is a hang on refugium, very easy to install, and works well
to keep nitrates in check. I am breaking down my tank this weekend. The refugium is chock full of chaeto and I hate to throw it away.

Angela

Hi Angela! I remember your tank looked very good thanks to that refugium! I hope your are not leaving the kingdom of captive sea? Are you moving? Or just moving to a different tank?

[quote=“kaptken, post:2, topic:779”]
Hi Angela! I remember your tank looked very good thanks to that refugium! I hope your are not leaving the kingdom of captive sea? Are you moving? Or just moving to a different tank?[/quote]

Hello, kaptken!

I am moving and having another baby so I am taking a break from the saltwater hobby. This has been a difficult pregnancy
and I have been on some physical restrictions so it has made it hard for me to maintain the tank. I hope to be moved to Harrington
sometime in the next year and may set up a nano when the baby is older.

Oh Wow! Good luck with number three! You certainly will have your hands full. I’m sure all will go well. I’ll Save a couple of my new baby ocellaris for your future nano. My pair of clown fish have been spawning recently. Some of them should be just about the right size for the nano by then. I’m not sure how fast they grow.

how much water flow comes out of it?? is the price negotiable??

The flow is dependent on what powerhead you use with it. It is set up so that the flow is buffered so as not to disturb anything in the refugium.

Here is a link to read about it:
http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_AquariumPage~PageAlias~miscellaneous_cpr_aquafuge_refugiums.html

Mine is the small one and I am selling it with the powerhead and the light and light stands. The powerhead is covered with coraline algae so I can’t read what the flow rate is. When I break down the tank tomorrow, I will try and clean it up so I can let you know.

I have someone interested but if it falls through, I would be interested in your best offer.

Angela

Now on consignment at DPA.

Thanks!

Angela,
Call me at 302-593-7760, I can no longer message you. OR my email is RayFacci@gmail.com. Thanks
-Ray

[quote=“dynagirl, post:7, topic:779”]
Now on consignment at DPA.

Thanks![/quote]

Sold!