DC controllable pump

So I want a DC controllable pump for my 225g RR tank. I’ve been looking at the newer Waveline DC 12000 but I wanted to get a feel for what others are using for pumps. I know the Ecotech Vectra is new and controllable yet they want you to use their “controller”. I also know that Jaebo makes a pump yet it didn’t get good reviews. :GOLD) abcd

Wish I could be of help, but I know nothing about DC controllable pumps. I have read some good reviews about the Ecotech Marine Vectra DC pump.
Being able to control the flow without any valves involved sounds like a great idea.

I’ve heard nothing but good things from people with the vectors pump. It can be controlled with an external controller just like the rest of their stuff.

:Welcome) :Welcome) :Welcome)Im using reeflo hammerhead for my 325g, i couldnt find a dc pump with enough head to g from my basement to my tank upstairs.

Brs is now sell abyzz dc pumps you mighr want to check them out! They are really quiet and super nice

The abyss pumps look very nice yet come with a BIG price, reminds me of the red dragon pumps… So I posted this question before I realized what I had… Did not know the the Sicce syncra HF pumps were “chip” controlled so somehow thru PFM if you restrict the flow of water it will draw less current and at full power it doesn’t draw too much more than a DC pump rated at the same flow. Cant complain about that!! PBJ!

Quality comes at a price

So very true! Maybe down the future I can house one of those pumps but for now I’m thinking of switching LEDs from AI 26s to Kessil A360we lights ( I know i’ll own one for the new 60 gallon clown harem tank)