December Meeting Details

[center]
Meeting details now at in this thread:
DRC Holiday Dinner!!!
[/center]

While we are still working out some details I thought I’d share what we have so far:

When: December 20th
7PM
Where: William Penn HS
Food: to be determined

Conversation: Yes. We will have plumbing demo to discus different options and techniques of draining and returning water to your tank ans efficiently and as quietly as possible.

Thoughts: It’s Christmas week - what does everyone think about a Coral-Polyanna?? Maybe we do something like everyone bring a frag they think it worth $10, everyone gets to draw a number to see where they get to pick. Just an idea - would like to hear feedback.

i think the coral polyana is a great idea! i would definately participate in that one

I might come, although its a bit far of a drive for me…

Polyanna sounds fun

[quote=“IanH, post:3, topic:3481”]
I might come, although its a bit far of a drive for me…

Polyanna sounds fun[/quote]

You mean a bit to far for ya to walk >LOCO<

I’m in. hell, i may even get in the x-mas spirit and bring one worth $11 >LOCO<

Sweet idea!!! YahoO GolfC Count me in!!! BoNg

OK -unfortunately I spoke too soon and our normal meeting place will not be available on the 20th - stupid Xmas Holiday!!!

We will work something out this week to host it somewhere else and will update all accordingly.

Lets all just show up at pet smart, gather in the aquarium area and discuss how NOT to run a fish tank critiquing their’s lol…

Sounds like we should hit up our LFS sponsors and see if they will host a meeting at their store. It would most likely help sales with 30 odd reef clubers in their store.:TWOCENTS

PBJ!

DPA has been mini meetings daily recently lol… or I just need to find a different place to hang out during the day heh.

[quote=“Pat B, post:9, topic:3481”]
Sounds like we should hit up our LFS sponsors and see if they will host a meeting at their store. It would most likely help sales with 30 odd reef clubers in their store.:TWOCENTS

PBJ! [/quote]

ECA would be a good idea considering the possible pending group buy.

[quote=“andrewk529, post:11, topic:3481”]

[quote=“Pat B, post:9, topic:3481”]

PBJ! [/quote]

ECA would be a good idea considering the possible pending group buy.[/quote]

Too far for the southies, we have people that come from salisbury MD

edit, thats my opinion anyhow.

Thanks for the concern Tim. Truthfully, if the meeting has to be held some place that is too far of a trip for me, don’t hesitate to have it there. I can always make the next one. Just do what makes it easier for most members.

How does everyone feel about getting together for a nice dinner out?

Anyone know of a good buffet besides Michaels?

habatchis has a buffett in bear area

I’m down for wherever, although now I can’t leave at 655 and get there on time. There’s always Old Country…

Count me in for the Coral-Polyanna.

I the spirit of Christmas giving I can bring an extra frag or two.

Rich

I like the idea of DPA more that old country buffet

:TWOCENTS

Best of both??? DPA and that new little Italian restaurant/ pizza place right next to them…i’m not opposed to Michael’s, just think its an over priced, hit or miss buffet… :TWOCENTS

You’d have it at Taco Bell if we left it to you LOL :BEER