Deep water coral.

interesting

wow, awesome article!!! I hope corals are the cure for all cancers!! wouldnt that be something

Hey cool post. I’ve no doubt there are tons of information we could learn from our seas, information like that make people go ‘umm hey maybe we should try to keep our ocean’s healthy’ :think)

I think its crazy that if we compare the ocean floor to the size of a football field, we have only explored the size of a CD of it! That is insane!

You are right. It’s actually a much smaller proportion of the oceans that we have actually explored or observed. the oceans cover about 71% of the earth surface, 139,500,000 square miles with an average depth of over 12,000 feet. I don’t think anyone has held their breath long enough to explore very much of that.

More Men have walked on the moon than have been to the deepest part of the oceans. Thats a fact. I believe only one dive in a submersible has ever been made to the Challenger Deep in the Mariana trench with a depth of 35,840 feet. Thats a whole lot of water.

How would you like to do a water change on a tank that deep?