[b]ADDED MEMBER’S/NON SELLERS LIST

Alan
Larry Flint
Ben Nguyen [/b]

THANKS TO THE CURRENT SPONSORS FOR THEIR DONATIONS:

United Pet Group – Fish food and reef supplements
NextReef- MR1 Complete kit
[/b]

Who do I need to contact to make a donation? I have a CB rasta rainbow I wanted to toss in.

Thanks!

A, I received the $25 gift certificate from Dr Foster and Smith today. I will bring it to the swap. I will also forward the letter from them in a email.

[quote=“BAAD, post:23, topic:7051”]
Who do I need to contact to make a donation? I have a CB rasta rainbow I wanted to toss in.

Thanks![/quote]

If you gonna be at the frag swap, just get with me for the donation. Will you be selling anything? if so, please email mail me at president@delreefclub.org. Thanks

This is going to be an awesome event!

You guys have done a great job coordinating all of this!

Just some of the corals I’m putting up on fragswapper later today

Nice scolyimias, they’re one of my favorite coral species for a home reef. ::thumbsup::

[quote=“Ultimatecorals, post:27, topic:7051”]
[/quote]

::drool:: ::drool:: ::drool::

I just stumbled on Ben Nguyen’s frags over on frags.org. He has a killer selection of zoanthids.

I’ve also been checking out fragswapper - going to be a great event.

I was wondering if I could get a table to set up for the event. I sent a couple emails to the admin but didn’t get a reply. Thanks in advance

Yes Dan you definitely can have a table at our swap. I believe emails were sent to you. But either way, thanks for getting in touch. I will notify our president, A. Johnson, that you will be attending.

Thanks
John (houndsbayman)

Thanks John, I checked the spam box and nothing in there either. No worries bud, just wanted to confirm before I made plans. I will be there. What time can I get in to set up. TIA

We apologize for the miscommunication, we are experiencing some software problems with our website. I believe we are trying to get into the school 3 hours before the start time of the swap, but I will verify the time and let you know for sure.

I will email all the vendors and sellers about the times in the next couple of days. However, Bryant was able to get with the school and they OK’d for us to do the table setup at 6 pm Friday night and 930 am Saturday morning. Anymore questions just let me know. Thanks

Just a little teaser of whats to come for raffles prizes! and still more to come.

Nice!! Is that a tank???

I think that tank might be for livestock donations, but we are raffling off the 75g that I drilled and installed an overflow box at our last meeting.

Bryant is right. That is the tank for the swap frag raffle.