Delaware Reef Club 3rd Annual 2014 Frag Swap

[b]More added to our vendors/sellers and sponsors list

ADDED CONFIRMED VENDORS LIST

Dan Rigle Reef Corals

THANKS TO THE CURRENT SPONSORS FOR THEIR DONATIONS:

Marineland – reef capable led light
Instant Ocean – protein skimmer
DrTim’s Aquatics - reef supplements [/b]

After attempting several times to post a reminder for the frag swapon other clubs & forums I have had only little sucess. I guess my account is no longer active??? In the intrest of time, If anyone else has a working account on other forums can you please post. Del Val reef club is done, the one I could post on.

Please welcome another of our newest DRC Frag Swap sponsor: Reed Mariculture, Inc. - Reef Nutrition food

Looking good! Can’'t wait. Making more frags too!

I posted on njrc

Man - I think fragswapper is my worst enemy - I’'m going to be broke after this - LOL!

[b]More added to our vendors/sellers and sponsors list

ADDED CONFIRMED VENDORS LIST

Deltec USA

THANKS TO THE CURRENT SPONSORS FOR THEIR DONATIONS:

Reed Mariculture, Inc. - Reef Nutrition food
Deltec USA - Fluidized Reactor[/b]

I am going to give 20% off for drc paid members at the swap so you can pre order from fragswapper or just see me there, can’'t wait!

Heading out to the Frag Swap, EXCITED!! YahoO YahoO hope to see everyone there! except for Casey, sorry Casey (kidding). Take care we’'ll see you when you get back!

Im loading up the car now with stuff. we had some early arrivals late last night.

They had some SWEET looking frags!

See everyone there in a couple hours!

I just wanna say thanks for the good time. Thanks to everyone who may have helped with any parts of the swap. And thanks to the sponsors and sellers

Thanks to everyone for making the event great GolfC . Over bought on the frags and have to figure it all out tomorrow. Thanks again to all our vendors who made it successful hope to see everyone again next year.

Good times had a blast, but my arms are so sore from that dreaded mop!!! #@$^

Can’‘t wait to see pictures! I was so hyped about going but unfortunately my mother ended up in the hospital this morning so duty called as a good son to be there for her. I really hope that everyone enjoyed themselves, I’‘m sure it was excellent but I’'m so sad that I missed it :-("

Sorry to hear Eric. Hope she is well and you’‘re a good son. But hate to say it, you’'ve miss an excellent time. Lots of eye candy.

What a great turn out! I do believe everyone has a great time, including vendors and sellers alike. I like to thank everyone who helped me put this event together. From the beginning; starting with contacting vendors and sellers to the end helping with the set up and clean up.

Also, like to thanks all the vendors, sellers and companies who sponsored us and donated great raffle prizes. For those who bought a lot of raffle tickets and won something, congratulations!

Vendors and sellers had a little something for everyone. I think everyone walked out with something that they liked and what they were looking for. Lots of money was passing hands and everyone got what they came for, whether money or corals.

This year frag swap was great! Looking forward already to next year frag swap!

Again, thank you to everyone who attended and who helped.

By the way I hope that Rob did take lots of pictures and that he will share with us here on this thread. I didn’t have time to take any pics because Tom kept calling me to do raffle, LOL. Thanks Tom for being human PA systems.

Thanks for all the help:

Frag swap committee:

Bryant, Scott, Todd, John, Matt, Ken, Eric, Jason, Tim, Craig, Bill, the other Bill and Frank

Setup and cleanup:

Joe, Marty and Dolly, My wife Nok, Karen and Jeremy, Tom and his wife, Bill, the other Bill, Frank, Jason, Tim, John, Bryant, Scott, Ken

Photographer:
Rob

If I missed anyone, I apologized, but I think I got everyone.

VENDORS

Pacific East Aquaculture MD
Marine farmers
M&M Corals
Ideal Aquatics
Brightwell Aquatics / Aqua Vision Aquatics / Continuum Aquatics
PoP Corals
A&A Aquatics
Bare Bottom Corals
Ultimate Corals/Mark
Dan Rigle Reef Corals
Deltec USA/ Doug Thompson

MEMBER’S/NON VENDOR

John (houndsbayman)
Matt (Morty02)
Patrick (Patrickreef)
Adam- non member
Tim (Dunk)
Jack Keim
Jason(beadlocked450r)
Alan
Larry Flint
Ben Nguyen
Shawn Gauvreau
Ramshock4932
Chuck Covelusky

SPONSORS

AVAST Marine Works
Premium Aquatics
Doctors Foster and Smith

Air, Water&Ice
Boyd Enterprises
Aquarium Water Filters
Boston Aqua Farms
Cobalt Aquatics

CORAL Magazine / Reef To Rainforest
SpectraPure
Bulk Reef Supply
Omega Sea/Omega One
Hagen
DrTim’'s Aquatics
United Pet Group
NextReef
Marineland
Instant Ocean
Reed Mariculture, Inc.
Deltec USA

[quote=“dunk, post:53, topic:7051”]
Good times had a blast, but my arms are so sore from that dreaded mop!!! #@$^[/quote]

And we all appreciate you making mess everywhere. ::rofl::

Family obligations took me away at 2pm. Sorry I couldn’'t stay to help with the cleanup.

I will say that was probably the best frag swap I’'ve ever been to. If anyone missed out, you truly missed out. I spent waaaay too much money but it was so worth it.

I had a blast, met a bunch of really cool folks and caught up with some other buddies.

Man, what a good time.

You guys did a heeluva job putting this event together!!

Thanks for having us. We had a great time meeting all the new faces.

A big thank you to everyone who helped, extra thanks to those who helped me carry stuff. I still got bags in the sump. Too tired to care.