Designer Clownfish Give-Away, sponsored by Corals Mania

DRC in cooperation with Corals Mania, announcing “Clowns for My Hart Give-Away”

Starting from 1 - 14 Feb 2014 DRC is giving away Sea & Reef Aquaculture Grade A Picasso Bonded mature Clownfish retail valued at over $200.00! to 1 very lucky premium member winner! Winner will be verified by DRC officers.

How to Enter:

1. Share a post in this topic about why you would like to win this this beautiful designer pair of Picasso.
  2. LIKE the Corals Mania FACEBOOK page here: CORALS MANIA FACEBOOK PAGE Redirecting...
  3. Invite a friend or friends to join DRC with confirmed premium membership.

Drawing will be on Feb 14th we will pick one winner by random draw from this thread and the winner will be verified to have completed all requirements including a facebook check. Third entry is not mandatory however; it would be nice to have new members. LOL

Winner: Will be selected by DRC yours truly “A Johnson"

Here is a video of the WYSIWYG Picasso

SHARE & LIKE and you could WIN!
Sponsored by Corals Mania

I can’t believe no one is jumping in on this free giveaway! No one wants free nemos?

Sorry , I am not on facebook.

We’ll see what we can do there John. Get back with ya.

Let her rip, I would love to win these beautiful clowns, I love designer clowns and currently have a blacker ice clown awaiting her mate (snowflake from corals mania). If im lucky enough to win these beauts they will share the 210 with the other pair.

Thanks for the opportunity corals mania and delreefclub.

Could we get some information on the clowns for my hart? Is it for vday, a cause, a family in need?

Thanks again guys.

Hearts , in feb. sounds like some kind of valintines thing,

Something you’ll fall in love with

[quote=“BigCase, post:5, topic:7038”]
Could we get some information on the clowns for my hart? Is it for vday, a cause, a family in need?

Thanks again guys.[/quote]

Corals Mania has graciously donate the clowns without a cause. They just wanted to participate with our club. With that said we should support them as well.

Thats awesome, got my support 100%. Thanks corals mania for the gracious donation.

[quote=“reefman66, post:7, topic:7038”]

[quote=“BigCase, post:5, topic:7038”]

Thanks again guys.[/quote]

Corals Mania has graciously donate the clowns without a cause. They just wanted to participate with our club. With that said we should support them as well.[/quote]

In the process of becoming a premium member.

I would like to have a designer clownfish pair because I am fish poor. I have two main display tanks and only have a total of 9 fish in 150 gals of water. I have mainly spent my money on coral instead of fish. I would provide them a nice home as I spend hours each day taking care of my systems (making sure all fish and corals are as happy and health as possible) and they would not be in an overcrowed or undersized tank.

I did not see a button to like Coralsmania on Facebook but sent a friend request perhaps then it will show up.

I told user Alirons about the club and he joined the forum not sure if I he would become a member as his work schedule would not allow him to make any meetings.

As much as I really want these it would not be in the best intrest of the animals. I am going to refrain from entry. Each of my salt tanks has clownfish already. I am sure there are many capable aquarists in our club who will enter. Good luck to all! z<>z

[quote=“Scottman81, post:10, topic:7038”]
As much as I really want these it would not be in the best intrest of the animals. I am going to refrain from entry. Each of my salt tanks has clownfish already. I am sure there are many capable aquarists in our club who will enter. Good luck to all! z<>z[/quote]

+1 for me too. I would love the clowns, but since both my tanks have clowns already I would be better off not getting them.

Gotta say though, Corals Mania is a great place to buy from!! YahoO

Due to lack of participation on this giveaway :-(". In cooperation with the only 2 participant and Corals Mania, I decided to use this giveaway for our raffle during our frag swap in May YahoO. Better chance of making more money for the club that way GolfC.

Thanks again to the 2 participant (Casey and Patrick) and of course Johnny of Corals Mania ::thumbsup::.

thanks for the opportunity guys. ::thumbsup::