does anybody drill tanks

hello i was wondering if anybody drills tanks . i am not diy person. thanks paul

Welcome to the club Paul!

There are a few people here who have drilled tanks before. I have a few times in the past too, but I don’t think I have the hole saw anymore. What are you looking to have done?

i was looking to get a 40 gallon breeder drilled for an overflow.

I have drilled a few. It was scary the first time but its easy. Just make sure it’s not tempered

I drilled mine with cheap bits I bought on Amazon. Taking like 10bux cheap. It was scary but easy. Just go slow nd keep water flowing over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i guess i will give it a try. does anybody have thoughts of this product. Eshopps Eclipse Slim Overflow Systems.thanks for all the replys

Here’s a good video to watch before you get started.

The Eshopps Eclipse overflows look OK, I would go for the large as that way you can do a bean animal drain easy and quite and one of our sponsors carries it
if you do order from Premium Aquatics let them know you are from the Delaware Reef Club, sponsors always like to know that we support them.

Yup and i have the bits

cool how much does it cost where do you live .i was looking to get it 1st week of February.please pm me or something