DPA Group Buy starts tomorrow!!!

Just a reminder, the group buy will start monday, and most likely end on wednesday evening, maybe thursday a.m…we’ll see… I’ll start an “official” thread tomorrow when i meet up with Charlie!

lots more details to come… (payments…order pickup’s… and distribution at mondays meeting)

stay tuned…

I know we talked about livestock etc before, but when you talk to Charlie please find out about dry goods? I am in need to buy a few things and am trying to decide if I buy used or can find a great deal on new.

[quote=“hondacbr600rr, post:2, topic:4581”]
I know we talked about livestock etc before, but when you talk to Charlie please find out about dry goods? I am in need to buy a few things and am trying to decide if I buy used or can find a great deal on new.[/quote]

Sounds like you’re looking for equipment, your best bet would be to give Charlie a call and see what he can do for you. 224-FISH

Sweet Looking forward to the group buy. I want some CLAMMIES!!!

How will we know what livestock is on the availability list??

[quote=“JustSumGuy, post:4, topic:4581”]
Sweet Looking forward to the group buy. I want some CLAMMIES!!![/quote]
i think a lot of members want to

[quote=“saltcreep, post:1, topic:4581”]
Just a reminder, the group buy will start monday, and most likely end on wednesday evening, maybe thursday a.m…we’ll see… I’ll start an “official” thread tomorrow when i meet up with Charlie!

lots more details to come… (payments…order pickup’s… and distribution at mondays meeting)

stay tuned…[/quote]

There will be a list soon…

The official ordering thread is up…

http://delreefclub.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=28&topic=5153.0

am i allowed to order from this group buy or do I need some membership privileges?

[quote=“snupa, post:9, topic:4581”]
am i allowed to order from this group buy or do I need some membership privileges?[/quote]

Yes, i believe its only “visible” to premium members. I know you haven’t had a chance to become one yet…But if you plan on coming to the meeting, and joining, then i’d be happy to pm you the buying list so you don’t miss out.

awesome, for now I’ll hold off on ordering because of some minor upgrades to the tank… but I do plan to become a full member at the meeting! YahoO