Dr. Mac '08

The highest priority for my administration will be for everyone to have the best corals at the lowest price and… oh yeah…a chicken in every pot too!!

lOl

http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=46832&altf=ES4&altl=NBD1

That’s awesome! :-)lol

all i can say is wow. i have been to quite a few shops but this place takes the cake so far. There are soo many corals that i have never heard of, let alone seen. I picked up one of his 12 for $99 i picked up 3 acro, a turbinaria, two montipora, some metalic star polyps, zoas, a trumpet coral, and some frogspawn. great selection and definately looking forward to getting together with some fellow members and making another trip down, already making a new list. lol

[quote=“bigbollos, post:3, topic:665”]
… definately looking forward to getting together with some fellow members and making another trip down, already making a new list. lol[/quote]
Great place.

I heard a rumor that there might be a few Dr. Mac goodies raffled off at an upcoming meeting.

[quote=“bigbollos, post:3, topic:665”]
all i can say is wow. i have been to quite a few shops but this place takes the cake so far. [/quote]

i think kthis is the general opinion when people walk in there ofr the first time. Premiere corals at a resonable price, with unmeasurable knowledge behind all of it.

I wanna do a trip down there (with a few others) once I recoup my $$ from my last few spending adventures… (damn this hobby is $$)

ive noticed how expensive it can be! ive dropped quite a bit of money and still have more 2 go!

i would also like to go. im feeling sometime in the summer. will not havemoney for long once i upgrade.

I always end up spending more than I planned when ever I go there :SURRENDER

A lot of my SPS came from Dr. Macs. I can’t go back for at least 3 months… lOl

Let me know if anyone is planning a trip

le-frog

I can say with a fair amount of certainty we will be planning a club sponsored group trip in the spring / summer. We will let everyone know when we start making plans and can get something scheduled with Dr. Mac.

I am in for spring.

I would like to go…I have a few frags from there and the coloring of the corals are amazing. I defintly cant go for another few months I am in the process of upgrading from 24g to 65g. We are doing the plumbing now. Too much money a very expensive hobby

the Doc has a pretty good sale going on right now. lots of discounts and deals. wish i had my new frag holding tank set up.

Eh, just set up a small qt tank. All you need is a 10g tank, power head, heater, and basic light. I’m sure you have all that laying around.