Dr Mac trip

Yeah they moved to a new house that’s closer to the shop and moved the operation in to thier garage turned lab! Such awesome layout! I was a little awed by how well that was all set-up!

[quote=“Justin84, post:21, topic:8729”]
Yeah they moved to a new house that’s closer to the shop and moved the operation in to thier garage turned lab! Such awesome layout! I was a little awed by how well that was all set-up![/quote]
Pics?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

No I didn’t take any… I was there to grab some bulkheads. Walked in and didn’t think about it sorry… The 25th there are doing thier sidewalk sale and possibly need help picking up thier large acrylic tank!

[quote=“bnelson, post:22, topic:8729”]

[quote=“Justin84, post:21, topic:8729”]
Yeah they moved to a new house that’s closer to the shop and moved the operation in to thier garage turned lab! Such awesome layout! I was a little awed by how well that was all set-up![/quote]
Pics?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk[/quote]
She just posted a ton over at R2R.

Great seeing everyone at Pacific East yesterday. I enjoyed talking to all. Thanks again Bill for the frags. I will post some pics. And thanks to everyone who stopped by to see my tank.

Justin, there is a video in a post on this site about my water change system.

Awesome I’ll definitely check it out

My new Frags…

Blue Millie

Red Dragon

Nice stuff! I really like those red dragons grown out. Those look like nice chunky frags too.