Dr Mac trip

OK we are scheduled to go on Aug 6th at 11:30 to Dr. Macs. Please comment below if you will be attending so that we can get a head count for the pizza. This is for Premium Members only.

Ill be there.

I think I’ll be there + 2.

I plan on being there as well with Amanda! FYI Milford aquarium board members will be at the peach festival at Fifers in Camden, so I’ll be making a quick pit stop before we head that way. It starts at 9am

Sorry, will not be able to make it. Family weekend in NY.

Bill

[quote=“Justin84, post:4, topic:8729”]
I plan on being there as well with Amanda! FYI Milford aquarium board members will be at the peach festival at Fifers in Camden, so I’ll be making a quick pit stop before we head that way. It starts at 9am[/quote]

Are they still coming to our meeting?

Yes. The Milford Aquarium will be at our Sept meeting

Will it be at the school?

yes

This trip is this Saturday. If you havent already please let me know if you will be attending!!!

Ok tomorrow is the big day!!! If you are planning on attending please let me know if you havent already.

Here is who I have so far attending:

Me and Jeremy
Justin and Amanda
Adam +2
Bill R

I need to know today so that I can give Becky a head count for the pizza!

Have fun guys! I wish I could go, but I’m trying to limit my purchases while I’m setting up my new tank.

Oh I know you have a frag tank so just go and find some new goodies!

The address is 107 School St. Mardela Springs MD 21837

See everyone there!!

I had a great time today. Nice seeing those who were able to make it. Hope to see more of you at the next meeting!

Had fun at Dr Macs place as always good to see everyone

I picked up four frags. I’ll post up pics tomorrow after they settle in

I got to see the behind the scenes of the seahorse breeding grounds! Also picked up some new peices! Got great ideas on how to set-up my tank for a happier system as well!

Thanks to those who came. Looking forward to seeing your pics!

[quote=“Justin84, post:18, topic:8729”]
I got to see the behind the scenes of the seahorse breeding grounds! Also picked up some new peices! Got great ideas on how to set-up my tank for a happier system as well![/quote]
Did Alyssa move them out of her basement?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk