DRC 2013 Frag Swap

The Delaware Reef Club will be holding it’s 2013 Frag Swap on Saturday April 20th 2013.

The swap will be held at William Penn High School located at 713 E. Basin Rd. New Castle, De 19720 from 10am-2pm.

Entrance Fee for attendees will be $15 per adult, Children under 16 are free (with accompanying adult)

Vendor Fees = Free with donation to raffle

Last year we had over 25 vendors for our inaugural swap - we’re expecting significantly more than that this year.

Please contact craig@delreefclub.org for table reservations and sponsorship information.

WOO HOO!!! PBJ! PoM ::thumbsup::

you forgot a comma after saturday. lol

[quote=“moliken, post:3, topic:6193”]
you forgot a comma after saturday. lol[/quote]

It blended in to the background image. :-?

We will finally be able to make a meet. Almost 3 years in Delaware and finally gonna make one, woohoo.

SWEET!!!
Im planning on making this one!

Do you guys have a raffle setup and what kind of vendors do have

We will hold a raffle. Some sponsors will supply dry goods, some will supply corals, and 1 last year even supplied a platinum clownfish.

Ok thank you. I’m from Ohio and been to swaps all around Ohio and Michigan just wanted to make sure it was gonna be worth attending at $15 a person

Well considering last year someone left with a $300 fish for a $2 raffle ticket, someone else left with a $400 led light for $5, and everyone got a goody bag with a $20 Drs. Foster & Smith, food, calendars, and a T-shirt, I’d say you’ve for better than average odds of making it worth $15.

its worth it for sure just to see all of your smiling faces :stuck_out_tongue:

one more question i seen this is on fragswapper does fragswapper get used much i’m used to using so was curious about it here

[quote=“Sinistervato, post:12, topic:6193”]
one more question i seen this is on fragswapper does fragswapper get used much i’m used to using so was curious about it here[/quote]

Last year frag swapper was heavily used for our event

ok great thanks

any info on maybe getting a table?

[quote=“pmvalenti, post:15, topic:6193”]
any info on maybe getting a table?[/quote]

Sure - email craig@delreefclub.org

Need real name, how’d you’d like to be included on the table tag & advertising, and a commitment to show up and have a good time.

Well we’re almost there!! 2013 swap is just 5 days away. With nearly 20 vendors scheduled to set-up tables we should have a great day.

We will be meeting at the school Friday night at 7pm to move tables and chairs, run extension cords, and set the room up for Saturday morning. Anyone that has signed up, or is available to help Friday night, please be at the school at (or as close to) 7 as possible as the front doors are still locked full time.

Those that have signed up or that are available to help Saturday morning, please try to be at the school by 7:45 so as soon as they let us in we can get firing on all cylinders as I’m sure we will have vendors waiting to get in at 8 as well.

Anyone excited yet?

Be there first thing Sat morning ::thumbsup::. Not too excited since I don’t have a tank, but I am excited about the swap! PBJ! PoM

I’ll be there both days to help. hows about yew CD? it might rain on saturday morning. but only a little.

are we doing food or snackage?

I’ll bring a bunch of towels and spray cleaner bottles to clean up the tables after the swap. cant have the kids slurping up zoo juice off the tables monday at lunch.

Have we any banners or table/vendor signs printed to hang on their tables? or is it first come, first gets the good tables? bring your own sign?

Are the tables for the swap going to be setup just like last Year?