DRC 3 annual 2014 fragswap committee

Our DRC 3 annual 2014 fragswap is coming up upon us. I’m looking to hold our swap on Sat 26th of Apr, of course at the William Penn High School. Little bit after spring start and school out for spring break.

I’m Looking for volunteers for our fragswap committee. I would like to start brainstorming as soon as possible. Need to go over vendors, sponsor, what we want to do and don’t want to do. Please let me know.

I can help with setup and tear down,and if you need to you can pick my brain for ideas. Do we have a flyer yet?we need to start the advertising push now

Flyer is still in the works. I still need to get the committee together so that we can go over this stuff. So, you want to be a part of the committee there Jason?

Hate ill miss this, I know it will be awesome.

I will help as much as I can, my work schedule always changes so I can’t say 100%yes however I will do my best so let me know what and when

OK, that’s 1 abcd, anyone else. Clock is ticking.

It’s kind of early for me to make a total commitment, but if I’m in town that weekend, I don’t mind helping where I can. Just let me know what needs to happen and so on.

There is going to be a lot of work to be done befor that weekend

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:8, topic:7006”]
There is going to be a lot of work to be done befor that weekend[/quote]

Correct, there will be lots to do and going on up to that weekend. That’s why I need to get people together ASAP so, we can brainstorm this gig.

[quote=“Sneeyatch, post:7, topic:7006”]
It’s kind of early for me to make a total commitment, but if I’m in town that weekend, I don’t mind helping where I can. Just let me know what needs to happen and so on.[/quote]

Thanks for volunteering. Believe me, I’ll be getting with ya for help.

Cool. Let me know.

I would like to help out anyway I can. Just might not be able to make all the committee meetings, depends where they are going to be held.

Thanks John. Let me get more volunteer and see what, when, where we can get together.

I’m in don’t have a lot of week day time do to working 12s five days a week but whatever I can be of assistance let me know

Thanks Joe. we’ll see what we got.

Sign me up for another grunt!

I’m available to discuss what we did with the first two and offer any suggestions or insights through the planning phases.

I can help as well. Give me a list of vendors, sponsors, or anyone who would donate equipment for a raffle or giveaway and I would be happy to call and/or email.

Ok, now we got some people. Next is, how you guys want to meet? I would like the initial meeting to be face to face then after that we can flow ideas through group email. Or we can meet every other week and still flow ideas through email.

Since most of you live up north. We can meet some where up there and we can pass info to John after the meeting. I don’t think you would drive all the way up from Salisbury for a meeting, John.

If its during the week, i would just need it to be in the evening. Weekends are fine for me just need a little notice.