DRC annual BBQ time again!

Hey all YahoO

All i’ve got so far is a date… June 23rd!

Much more details to follow, but save the date… ::thumbsup::

By strange coincidence, I’m off work that day and free to partake of pic-a-nic!

By the look of it, we’ll be there also.

[quote=“kaptken, post:2, topic:5509”]
By strange coincidence, I’m off work that day and free to partake of pic-a-nic![/quote]

“off work”… ::rofl::

[quote=“reefman66, post:3, topic:5509”]
By the look of it, we’ll be there also.[/quote]

i just got excited for spring rolls!

i just got excited for spring rolls!

Spring rolls?! We’ll be there!

I’ll try to talk her into making some. I’m sure she’ll do it anyway.

So, the 23rd… 2:00, we’ll be hanging out by the tank/pool, so if you cant show up until after work…that’s cool too…
Bring a suit and towel if you want to go for a swim in the pool. If everyone could bring a dish of some sort that would be great! I’ll make tater salad, maybe some chicken kabobs, not sure yet…
Burgers and dogs are great, but we can have them anytime and somebody would have to cook… Maybe some subs? fried chicken? ::thinking::
The club will most likely provide sodas, plates and some food etc…

If anybody wants to do any “frag” type stuff i have my setup from the swap that could be filled easily…
you are welcome to B.Y.O.B… fridge space is limited, i’ll see how many coolers i can round up though…
I plan on dropping off my kids at mommoms for the day so i can have some uninterrupted conversation, and a “few” beers without worry bout any kids… hopefully everyone else can find sitters also!

So… who’s in? and what would you like to bring? and can we get a rough head count please (RSVP) ::thumbsup::

I’m in, I’ll bring a dish of something

I’d bring this if I can get a head count on who specifically like SPICY food.

My own creation! muahahahaha

I’m in ::thumbsup::

spicy, cheesy… can’t go wrong >:::

What is it??? Spicy Flan?

Don’t forget the Habanero’s and Weezeyanna hot sauce!!!

I could make a blue berry pie to go with it, and vanilla ice cream? just for contrast.

Baked Mac and cheese with rotini noodles and hot hamenero cheese,not sure if I invented it but I never heard of it before and I put that cheese on crackers all the time and figured I’d try it, its fantastic! :BEER

Well hello all :GOLD)

I could make up a big batch of chicken salad?! I discovered a new recipe that’s really good and easy to make!
I can bring rolls too for it?

just let me know!

I would like to attend, myself and Diana. I won’t be able to make it right at 2pm but hopefully soon after. We will see with the work schedule. Will try to bring something, possibly a homemade cake?

Forgot to ask, Is the club providing anything? or is it a BYO Barbeque? so we can cover the bases.

The club wil pick up whatever the members don’t. With any luck we will have a nice turn out and a great selection of munchies to choose from.

[quote=“saltcreep, post:7, topic:5509”]
So, the 23rd… 2:00, we’ll be hanging out by the tank/pool, so if you cant show up until after work…that’s cool too…
Bring a suit and towel if you want to go for a swim in the pool. If everyone could bring a dish of some sort that would be great! I’ll make tater salad, maybe some chicken kabobs, not sure yet…
Burgers and dogs are great, but we can have them anytime and somebody would have to cook… Maybe some subs? fried chicken? ::thinking::
The club will most likely provide sodas, plates and some food etc…

If anybody wants to do any “frag” type stuff i have my setup from the swap that could be filled easily…
you are welcome to B.Y.O.B… fridge space is limited, i’ll see how many coolers i can round up though…
I plan on dropping off my kids at mommoms for the day so i can have some uninterrupted conversation, and a “few” beers without worry bout any kids… hopefully everyone else can find sitters also!

So… who’s in? and what would you like to bring? and can we get a rough head count please (RSVP) ::thumbsup::[/quote]

So far we have A & Nok, Scott & Dianna, Frank, Ken, Josh & Jess, Barb, Bill, Allan & Zulmarie, Tim, and Me and Michelle…

Just trying to get a close head count so we have food and drink for all…

Am i missing anyone? anybody else plan on coming?

i might try making a crock pot o barbeque pulled pork to bring along . got some packs of johnson brats too.

That sounds good ken ::drool:: I can make some coleslaw to go with bbq ::thumbsup::

I’ll take care of some good rolls for all our sandwich needs. I’ll hit the bakery when i drop off the kids saturday YahoO

I switched up dishes, gonna make a pot of meatballs and sauce, prob some pepperoni n sausages thrown in also. I’m picking up 3dz rolls from Serpes bakery saturday. and i got plastic utensils. Still need sodas, plates and napkins, side dishes, and maybe dessert?