DRC Elections 2010

DRC Elections 2010

If you paid DRC dues you should see a new forum on the main board that is titled DRC Elections 2010. If you have paid dues for this year but your status under your name still reads Registered Member and/or you are not able to see the new board from the club forum page, please send a PM to either ronert, CDangel0, or me and we will check into it. There may be some members that have not yet paid their dues for this year and still show as Registered Members, this will be cleaned up in the next week.

You will be able to use this new forum to run for office or nominate someone. Elections will be the third Monday in November(the 16th at 7pm at William Penn High). All dues paid by Nov 14 will allow you to vote in the elections.

If you have any questions please send me a pm.

Thanks,
Jon

[center]

Congratulations to
Shawn(logans_daddy),
Ellen(Ento_Reefer), and
Marty(reefzig)
on their officer
positions for 2010.
GolfC
[/center]

Shawn(President Elect) and Ellen(VP Elect) will officially take office on January 1st 2010, but have been contributing for a while now. We are working with them behind the scenes on the future and present of the reef club and including them in everything that is going on. I personally am very glad all three will be running the club next year.
YahoO

The position of Secretary is the only position currently not settled. As of now Ted(ronert), John(GreenFishyNHam09), and Bill will all be running for the position. We will be voting at the general meeting on Monday November 16th at 7pm. Anyone who has paid up on their dues as of Nov 14th will be able to vote if they attend the meeting on Monday.

Once again congratulations to Shawn, Ellen, and Marty.

abcd I also want to thank Bellamy, Marty, and Craig for all their help in the last year. abcd

Jon Gordon

let’s all help.