DRC Frag Swap T-Shirts order

I’ll pay tonight at the meeting.

Ok these are the names that I have that are ordering the T-shirts and also who paid or not pay. 17 people have signed up for 20 items

Dave: 1 3XL / Paid
Bill Robinson: 1 XL / Paid
Marty: 1 XL / Paid
Ken: 1 2XL / Paid
Todd: 1 XL / Paid
Tom: 1 XL / Not Pay
Nick: 1 XL, 1 2XL / Paid
Bill Garth: 1 XL / Paid
Frank: 1 L / Paid
John: 1 XL / Paid
Michael Crimian: 1 XL / Not Pay
Scott: 1 XL / Paid
Bryant: 1 L / Paid
Pat: 1 XL / Paid
Eric: 1 4XL / Paid
A: 1 S, 1 M, 1 2XL / Paid
Rob: 1 XL / Paid

T-SHIRTS HAVE BEEN ORDERED!!! Those that have not pay for the shirt, you can pay once the shipment comes in on or before the 15th of May. And for those who did not order and would like one can still get one, we ordered little extra for the swap. Just let me know.

By the way. Thanks to Rob for the leg work and Bryant for all the help.

T-SHIRTS ARE IN!!! YahoO YahoO YahoO GolfC GolfC GolfC

It will be at the William Penn High School Friday night then of course Saturday at the frag swap. If you can not make it to either of the date and time. Let me know how we can get the T-shirt to you.

I haven’‘t seen it personally, but Bryant said it looks really nice. Can’'t wait to get a hold of mine!

That’'s awesome!

Those of you that ordered the T-shirt and haven’'t pick it up yet. Please let me know how you want me get it to you. We can meet up or I can mail it to you, just PM me your address.

I love my t shirt. It really glows when I’'m working on the tank and the actinics are on. Thanks!!!

We still have 7 T-shirts left, size Large. If anyone would like one or extra one, please let me know. $15 each and I can mail it to you if you like.