Duncan for sale

ento when you do this i def want one or two headed frag maybe three what ever you can spare

I think I counted like 8 heads on this pig now. Every time I feed it it grows, only feed it every now and then now.

[quote=“jsodonnelljr, post:21, topic:1015”]
ento when you do this i def want one or two headed frag maybe three what ever you can spare[/quote]

Hopefully Ellen remembers I wanted one a wayssssss back … lol

ellen, for sure duncans. i’d certainly want to buy a frag from you. i know i’ll have some things later in the month you might be interested in for a trade or something.
no april fool’s.

Dude, it makes me so happy to see the little guy is doing well. 60 seconds ago I was down in my basement looking at the mother colony. My next major purchase after my lights for my display tank will be some more species of Duncans. Love these guys.

Yes they are pretty cool creatures. I’m thinking I want to grow these out into a wall of them, should look pretty sweet. Too bad they sting things pretty good though.

They may mess with things if they come into direct contact, but I have never personally witnessed any sweepers or anything of the sort. I would say the majority of corals can harm other corals when they grow into each other. Euphyllia and galaxea are much more nasty animals for ware fare.

Just have to be careful with your placement and mounting. I’ve seen many people just set their corals down in the display with out physically mounting them. With proper flow and clean up corals usually won’t just stay in place.

DANG!! I didnt now im sposed to feed them. but that little single duncan head i got at the NJRC frag swap last fall has grown 8 more heads also. must be catching a lot of pods at night. ok, i’ll feed it some frozen cyclopeze from now on.