DVRC Frag swap 11/16 Camden Aquarium

The Delaware Valley Reef Club will be hosting our 4th Annual Frag Swap on November 16th, 2013 at the Adventure Aquarium in Camden, NJ.

More details to follow.

WOW, that can be a double whammy. Frag swap and then the aquarium.

That’s even close to home too!

Please join us for our 4th annual frag swap at Adventure Aquarium in Camden, NJ!

Date: Saturday, November 16, 2013
Time: 10:00 - 4:00
1 Riverside Dr.
Camden, NJ 08103

Admission:
$10. DVRC Member and Family
$15. Non-Members
$20. Non-Members to join DVRC

Confirmed Vendors:

Champion Lighting and Supply
The Reef Hut
Jason Fox Signature Corals
Dr. Mac
Ultimate Corals
Aquarium Specialties and Research

Raffles:

5 stage RODI unit
Calcium Reactor
Reeflo External Pump
Lots of Frags and much more!

We are really excited about this year’s location at Adventure Aquarium and are expecting a huge vendor and swapper turn out!

Wish I could go. :-("

Has anyone taken a top of the tank tour at the aquarium? Sounds cool. I’m a big geek and love to see what makes those things run. Just wondering how in depth the tour gets.

I’ll be there!!! With many corals

cool, so will I. I have some cool zoas for sale. Did you register at fragswapper.com?

I did register and posted pics of some of the stuff I have. Do I need to do anything special to sell corals?

I saw, nice stuff. The awesome zoas are wammin watermelon. Nothing you really have to do but show up and find the person your selling to. We will have empty tables set up in the middle of the room for people to do their trades on.

Ok cool thanks

Anyone from here going. I’ll be there maybe we can carpool. I’m on frag swapper too check it out

I’m interested in carpooling. Hit me up over PM

Perfect location for a frag swap ::thumbsup::

[quote=“andrewk529, post:16, topic:6754”]
Perfect location for a frag swap ::thumbsup::[/quote]

Thank you, hope to see you there! We are very excited, looks like we should have a nice crowd from the response on fragswapper.com and we are packed with vendors. It looks like it is shaping up to be a big success. :BEER

Well dunk and I made the trip up yesterday and all I have to say is wow! They had a huge turn out !!!time and I seem to be the main attraction at the swap. There was a lot of vendors but hardly anybody had any sps! So with that being said we took about 200 sps frags and came home with about 24! I have to say it was a big success! We are looking forward to the next one!

Just want to thank everyone for coming to the swap. It was more successful then we could of hoped and it was because of all of you. Look for us in the future. With this kind of great feedback it will be sooner rather then later.

I would have really liked to go. Did you guys get to see any of the exibits or were you too busy selling all those corals?