E.C.A. Fire

Hey Matt, heard about the fire. Sorry for your loss. Anything we can do, you name it.

thanks again for all of the thoughts, prayers and offers of help, a lot of our fellow reefers showed up and took custody of live stock to try to save lives, now the hard part, the insurance company is asking for inventory of all these organisms be they survived or not, can you email a list of what you took custody of to me at ecamatt@aol.com.

we have hired in a very reputable insurance adjuster to assist, and now we have stand back and let them do what they do, so that we can begin to rebuild. we have a long road ahead of us, first we clean then we rebuild. sounds like a plan

peace and love
matt

Wow man sorry to hear…hope everything works out for the best for you guys.

Holly crap, sorry to hear that Matt. Hope things works out and everything will be OK.

heres an odd request for help, I have 2 very cute puppies that need homes an Apricot colored miniture poodle, and black and white boston terrier, they were A.C.A. certified but their papers burned up, if you have interest, please send me an e-mail I will contact you, I cant just give these guys away, they were pricey but if you can give them good homes I will be glad to get what I have invested in them.

thanks
matt

Sorry to hear that Matt, I was just there tuesday, pickup frozen fish food. Employes were closing early because A/c wasn’t working and it was very very hot inside.

any ideas on cause/extent of losses, or is it a complete disaster?

Wow I’m really sorry to hear this happened, the store is one of my favorites :frowning: I hope things get worked out and quickly for you.

OMG matt im so sorry for your loss, ECA is my absolute favorite store in the area. wish i could take one of your pups off your hands but just cant afford it at the moment. best of luck with everything, and if you need anything do not hesitate to ask. we are here to help!

Sorry to hear about the fire. I hope everything works out.

I’m so sorry to hear about this Matt. Best wishes to your entire team.

Wow that SUCKS Matt. At least no people were hurt in the fire, so that’s one good thing.

Hope you get the store back in order soon.

Dam Matt SO SORRY man

Hope to hear of a speedy come back for ya man.

Wow sorry to hear. Best of luck with the rebuild.

Sorry about the loss. My fav store no doubt.

holy crap matt… really sorry to hear about the store. when u do get to cleaning/rebuilding shoot me a pm. myself and a buddy of mine (my righ hand when we moved the “bowl”) will gladly come up on the weekends and do anything we can to help out.

thank you fish bowl crew, It is very appreciated