East Coast Reefers

Recently, a new reef club has formed, East Coast Reefers (http://www.eastcoastreefers.com/). It is comprised of many experienced reefers and dedicated hobbyists that want to help out as many people as they can to have a great system. They would be glad if you guys would check out the new site and check out the new raffle that they have posted.

Hope to see you there!

Looks like a who’s who of DVRC. Are they having issues? The 2 main admins are from DVRC.
They really went with a nemo theme. Maybe they should get there own picture instead of a copy righted picture

…maybe they should have air brushed a bit

Well I am all for new clubs and new forums but I must say that the tag line

“Your place to meet the best in the hobby” is a little on the offensive side.

I signed up too. Most of the old DVRC members were really cool and know their stuff.

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:3, topic:1741”]
Well I am all for new clubs and new forums but I must say that the tag line

“Your place to meet the best in the hobby” is a little on the offensive side.[/quote]
damn, i thought we were already here at drc… oooops

Oh I signed up to - like I said I am all for new clubs and forums.

But until I see names like “Logans_daddy” and “Chris_Barb” in the members list, I will continue to be offended by the tag line.

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:6, topic:1741”]

But until I see names like “Logans_daddy” and “Chris_Barb” in the members list, I will continue to be offended by the tag line.[/quote]

you forgot a1amap :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“a1amap, post:7, topic:1741”]

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:6, topic:1741”]

But until I see names like “Logans_daddy” and “Chris_Barb” in the members list, I will continue to be offended by the tag line.[/quote]

you forgot a1amap :P[/quote]

No I didn’t :~S

See if I call you next time I find a “penny” deal

just like real estate markets, all clubs are Local.