Eric Boreman Fragging Vid

First i have to say the video is 70 mins long…but you can FF is your impatient.

He has some good advice/techniques on frag plugs, saws, posion, and mounting…

he also talks about qt’ing…this vid is pretty much what we were talking about at the end of the meeting when i finally got to show

http://www.reef-tube.com/video/11/Eric-Borneman-on-Coral-Fragging

Thanks for the link, I watched it and just seems real wierd that there so delicate in the tank and he's chopping them up with a saw and says they'll be fine  verdict_in. He's all talking about fragging a elegance <bowdown>

yea, the sawing/fraggin part is a bit crazy…especially the way he chops up the porites…i was like JESUS…

but he says the type of saw he uses creates the cleanest cuts, thus helping the coral regrow…

and he was talking a lot about the poisions of the corals, and the whole time there are little bits of coral flying off the saw onto his t-shirt, had to be close to his mouth too, and he doesnt wear gloves or glasses…

kind of like when i built scaffold in college, and we’d be 70 ft. in the air…who needs a safety harness!

I have a little better tile saw then that but like he said would need a thinner blade. I’d like to try some of those but scared I’d kill them.