everyone that was getting fish from me please read

Do to some problems at are holding tanks. I will not be bringing down the fish for the swap I don’t want everyone to get mad at me for bringing shitty fish that will not live. I understand if you ask for your money back. Please send me a pm if you do and I will get it back to you ether at the end of the swap or paypal it after I get home from the swap. If you are willing to what for the fish to be were they should be I will bring them down to someones house and we can all meet in one spot. Sorry again about this and really would like a chance to make it right if you all are willing to what a few more weeks.
Craig

Dude I am impressed. Some vendors would just bring the crap and try to pass it off as good, but not you. It takes guts to admit you had an issue, but you did, and I bet you will get more customers based on your honesty.

I WILL buy from you again. YahoO YahoO YahoO :BEER

I try my best I don’t like selling stuff that is not right.

Agreed. I have two cleaner shrimp already paid for. I am willing to wait just need to be kept up to date on when and where to pick them up. Would it be to late to add something?

I will keep everyone up to date on everything.
Mortyn
pm me what your looking at if I have it I can add it
craig

If your problem fish include my octopus, I would prefer a refund at the START o the frag swap so that I can use that money toward something else. Thanks! Joe

just stop by the table

Will do man, thanks. I am disappointed, but if they show up on a future list, let me know.

Thanks!

Any update on the little guys?

[quote=“Pat B, post:2, topic:2965”]
Dude I am impressed. Some vendors would just bring the crap and try to pass it off as good, but not you. It takes guts to admit you had an issue, but you did, and I bet you will get more customers based on your honesty.

I WILL buy from you again. YahoO YahoO YahoO :BEER[/quote]

I too am very impressed. This is the kind of thing I LOVE to see. I have no problem waiting a while longer to make sure they’re ok. If there’s one thing I’ve learned in this hobby it’s that there’s no rushing ANYTHING if you want it to work out. Much appreciated my friend.

keeping everyone up to date.
All the fish that we got in are not doing good at all most of them will not be ready for about another 2 to 3 weeks if not longer. I am going to send refunds to everyone on Friday. Sorry guys/gals I don’t want to sale this fish the way they are, after they get better I will put a for sale post up. If you still want them then we will figure out a meeting place to get them to everyone. sorry again this really makes :-(" to have to do this.
Craig