Fabulous Fishies!

Ask Icy how many times he tried to bring it down from the NE. He finally got it local.

I got my beardie the other day. VERY cute! Now i know my brain is not wired right because i get the same “aaawwwwww” feeling from the baby beardie that most people get form kittens and puppies.

Joe- thanks for the link bro. I actually hooked up with a local¶ breeder from the classifieds. Its my new favorite website!!

Pics???

[quote=“logans_daddy, post:22, topic:628”]
I got my beardie the other day. VERY cute! Now i know my brain is not wired right because i get the same “aaawwwwww” feeling from the baby beardie that most people get form kittens and puppies.[/quote]

Yeah… um. on my old website I built a page dedicated to pictures of my baby dragon which had “Rock a bye baby” playing in the background.

Was funny the breeder thought my dragoon was going to be a female and I swore it was for the longest time. Ended up being a male and I had to change it’s name.

So when are we going to see pics?

Here is a quick pic i just snapped of him sleeping on top of the cave i built him.

[quote=“icy1155, post:20, topic:628”]

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:19, topic:628”]
Considering how poorly Xenia ships and the high loss rate I could understand how a retailer could charge a good amount for it. This is why it’s important for us to be able to grow out our own colonies and either sell back to the retailers or sell outright to other reefers.[/quote]

+1…[/quote]
make that +2 … and HJack

Very nice Shawn! Now if anybone knows a local breeder for western hognose snakes, I am in the market.

Very nice Shawn. Makes me miss my herp days. Wonder if the wife will let me get another pet??

Awww. I remember when mine was that small. Was right about the time I figure out it was a he, lol. So… any shots of the set up you made? I’m always looking for new ideas.

Jon

If anyone has interest…

http://market.rescuenetwork.org/detail.php?cat=10&de=1959

Uhhhh??? How often do you have to shave their beard?