Featured Tank: martinfamily's Mixed Reef

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that our new featured tank is up on the home page. This month it is Glenn aka martinfamily and we are showcasing his 90 gallon mixed reef aquarium. Glenn keeps a wide variety of soft corals, LPS, and even some SPS as well as a large number of fish. Check it out at:

Feel free to ask any questions of Glenn and he will do his best to answer them. Enjoy.

well this was the before pictures…after the damsel remoldel that is lOl thanks icy for the nice job on this.

No problem. Sorry it took so long to get up, but at least it finally made it.

Nice looking tank Glen! You got a decent amount of fish in there. How is the bumblebee goby doing?

moved the bumble bee goby to aqua pod and a few other fish…and the large damsel never made it died in storage after bieng removed from 90. ya i finally have the fish in 90 i wanted. I just got it the way i want it.

Hey Glenn,

Did that leather frag make it?

if i could find it…it came off frag plug and blew around tank and i cant find it now. was ok for first few days though. it will show up or i will find it when i add some more rock and change aqua scape.

very nice glenn. love that open brain, and the huge amount of coraline!!!

[quote=“martinfaimly, post:7, topic:1474”]
if i could find it…it came off frag plug and blew around tank and i cant find it now. was ok for first few days though. it will show up or i will find it when i add some more rock and change aqua scape.[/quote]

If not, it’s all healed up. We can try again.

Beautiful tank Glenn. The large leather really stands out. I can’t wait to see some of my corals all grown out.