Fish and LR for Sale!

i pm’d ya. missed the phone message. sorry

well new flame hawk is happly at home in 24 gallon tank for now. want to watch how he acts toward shrimp and other cresatures before he make it to 90 gallon. was nice talking to you addicted and for the frag

[quote=“martinfaimly, post:22, topic:1468”]
well new flame hawk is happly at home in 24 gallon tank for now. want to watch how he acts toward shrimp and other cresatures before he make it to 90 gallon. was nice talking to you addicted and for the frag[/quote]

I hope he will be a good addition for you. Moliken backed-out on the Lemonpeel so you are next in-line. Let me know if you want it.

your asking 35 for it…what will you take?

[quote=“martinfaimly, post:24, topic:1468”]
your asking 35 for it…what will you take?[/quote]

For you $25

ok i will have to call you for pick up. ill take it

Sorry about your tank :frowning: Hope the 180g can go up soon!

What is left? I will be heading down that way tomorrow.

[quote=“DamnPepShrimp, post:27, topic:1468”]
Sorry about your tank :frowning: Hope the 180g can go up soon!

What is left? I will be heading down that way tomorrow.[/quote]

I still have two clowns and over 100 lbs of rock. A few people inquiry about them but no commitment yet. First come first serve at this point.

Thanks

Good luck with the sale, I unfortunately don’t have any need for clowns or rock.

do you still have the atlantic tang?

Here is what I have left:
Large Clown: $25
Small Clown: $20
Purple Pseudochromis: $15
Hawk Fish: $40 Sold
Lemon Peel: $35 Pending for Glenn
Yellow Tang: $20 Sold
Atlantic Blue Tang: $20 Sold

Close to 150 lbs of LR: $300

PMed

PM replied.

If I don’t have any takers by tomorrow morning I will dry them out and save it for my return next year.

did glenn take that lemon peel? that fish was soo beautiful if he didnt take it i would like it

[quote=“xwhatmeworryx, post:34, topic:1468”]
did glenn take that lemon peel? that fish was soo beautiful if he didnt take it i would like it[/quote]

Glenn said he will be over this weekend to get it.

Thanks

P.S. How is the Tangs doing?

there doing great gave some nice color to my 90 the blue took a day or 2 to actually not hide when i went to the tank but now there both comming up to the top when its feeding time and staying out as we walk by and all

[quote=“xwhatmeworryx, post:36, topic:1468”]
there doing great gave some nice color to my 90 the blue took a day or 2 to actually not hide when i went to the tank but now there both comming up to the top when its feeding time and staying out as we walk by and all[/quote]

Good, I am glad to hear they are doing great. They love seaweed so make sure you give them plenty to eat.

yes i will call you sometime saterday and the flame hawk is sweet but a retard. he has been swimming around top of tank like he is doing laps… lOl

[quote=“martinfaimly, post:38, topic:1468”]
yes i will call you sometime saterday and the flame hawk is sweet but a retard. he has been swimming around top of tank like he is doing laps… lOl[/quote]

lOl That fish has lots of personalities. I love watching him perch on a rock and just look at you and follow you aroung with just his eyes.

Hey Adicted, where are you? I might be interested in a few pieces of LR if you aren’t too far south.