Fish and LR for Sale!

I got these fish and LR for my 180 that I have not had a chance to setup. Unfortunately I have to leave this Summer for a year and the the tank that these fish and LR are in cracked and spilled water everywhere on me last night and now they must go. Here is what I got:

Large Clown: $35 (OBO)

Small Clown: $25 (OBO)

Hawk Fish: $40 (OBO)

Lemon Peel: $35 (OBO)

Purple Pseudochromis: $20 (OBO)

Yellow Tang: $20 (OBO)

Atlantic Blue Tang: $20 (OBO)

ALL OF THE ABOVE: $150

Live Rocks: $3/lbs or $400 for all of it (atleast 150lbs total). Most of them are larger than Football size and some are bigger than Basketball size.

Local Pickup only (Dover AFB).

Thanks

i would like some live rock. a couple pieces around 6 too 7 lbs each. also is that a flame hawk? what size is he? what is the lowest you will take for him? what corals ya got for sale?

This is the tank that I have downstairs, it FOWLR so no coral. The Flamehawk is one of my favorite and I think he is between 2 and 3 inches. VERY COLORFUL and full of personality. How about $35 sounds?

You guys let me know if my prices are too high. abcd

k you are in magnolia right? it is the one i goo gooed over right? thought you had a few corals in this tank?

Nope, just that piece you got when you were here and a yuma about a Dime size still attached to the rock.

If someone willing to take all the fish by tomorrow, I will let them all go for $100 (firm).

[quote=“Adictedtoswf, post:4, topic:1468”]
You guys let me know if my prices are too high. abcd[/quote]
How Big is the lemon peel?

[quote=“Starryn1ght420, post:8, topic:1468”]

[quote=“Adictedtoswf, post:4, topic:1468”]
You guys let me know if my prices are too high. abcd[/quote]
How Big is the lemon peel?[/quote]

About 4"

Flamehawk and some rocks are pending for Glenn.

how big are the yellow tang and atlantic blue tang?

They are both young and about 2" to 3"

pmed ya

if starry doesn’t want the lemon, hold for me

Give me a ring tomorrow or PM me your phone number. Would like to see if we can work out a deal for everything you have left. PMing my cell.

Jon

You can have him Moliken He is too big for me :frowning:

thanks. now where’s adicted?

OK, I am home. If anyone want to pick them up today let me know.

Paul do you remember where I live?

How much LR is still available?

I have over 100 lbs left but Jon say he would take them all. How much do you need? If Jon doesn’t want them I will let you know.