fish bowl visit

I went to the fish bowl yesterday…It looked great…the new owners are really improving things…new lights on the fish,etc…

Very good to hear!! ;D

YA and thier coffee aint bad either…this store has come so far, and it is all up to thier hard work and dedication to thier customers…US I feel at home there, not many places i would feel this way. so keep thier order days busy by stopping in and looking around. they are trying to bring in different stuff all the time and can do special orders for you.

The pair of small ORA saddle back clowns i bought there at the frag demo are doing great. the one with a nipped fin from shipping has healed and grown back completely now. they have been in my fuge so as not to be bothered. They have grown fast and their colors are rich. I’m about to move them into the 75 reef. I think they are big enough now and bonded to fend for themselves against some bigger fish in there. they are looking good.

Nice store.

love the live stuff from fbowl[a cute derasa, blue spot goby, snails, stars, corals] and their equip prices are excellent. fine people who are very willing to help!!

just stopped in there again today…that store is selling some fish ! turnaround is good .every fish I wanted on saturday was gone on sunday…
all the tanks looking good,clean & fish are healthy…
brought in my emperor angel adult for a credit…someone else dropped off a nice powder blue tang from a leaking tank…
U gotta get there when the fish come in - cause if u blink- they’re gone !!!

woa!!! im gonna have to check out that angel tomorrow night! chances of it not eating lps?? (slim to zero im sure…)

i didnt even realize this was in the store thread…
thanks for the kudos guys! nice to know someone is noticing a difference! thank you

Fish guy 9 : Don’t know about the emp. eating lps…but if u have any similar sized angels (like I did) he’s gonna bully them to death…

no angels… had to move the small queen out due to eating on my scolymia and cynarina. just a bully sailfin tang! the angel is beautiful btw! prolly will nibble my corals tho… not something i wanna risk, losing corals OR unnecessary stressing the fish if it doesnt work. sure it will move quick tho, a lot of people looking for decent sized gems like that.

check out that guy ?? Gary Mazarchek?? or something on R/C …he has a big emperor in his 225 reef…lots of sps though…

I’ll be in later today to check out the new shipment…who do I talk to about a special order for thursday ???

thanks

I was just in there today. The stores changed a lot since I was in there last, more tanks and I love the frags they are getting in now. Unfortunately time and money have been pretty hard to come by here lately. I can’t wait to get back into the swing of going in on delivery day and seeing the new stuff they get in!

Great job on keeping things going guys, not sure exactly what I’d do if they weren’t around, it’d be a long ride to Mardela Springs everytime I wanted to window shop… :slight_smile: