fish coral invert order

I place orders every week and wanted to see if the members of drc wanted to do a group order. I will meet at one location. I will leave this up till Sunday the 5th. at 12 noon the order will be placed. Fish will be here on Monday the 6th and I will make the trip on the weekend of the 10th. We can work out date time place in the next few days if there is enough ppl interested.

Please post here no pm so I can keep track of orders

Also will give a 10% discount on any live stock purchase

Depending on price and meeting place I would possibly be interested in:

2 - Large cleaner shrimp
1- Goldenheaded Sleeper Goby
1 - Yellow Coris Wrasse - Would this be compatible with the shrimp???

Let me know!

At the frag swap you had a nice Ice Fire Echinata, any chance you got more ?

2 - Large cleaner shrimp $19.99 each
1- Goldenheaded Sleeper Goby size?
Goby, Sleeper Golden Head/ Sm $19.99
Goby, Sleeper Golden Head/ Md $24.99
Goby, Sleeper Golden Head/ Lg $29.99

1 - Yellow Coris Wrasse - Would this be compatible with the shrimp??? Hit or miss but chances are he will eat the shrimp

The Ice Fire is growing out so I can frag it again…I do have the same type of Echinata just with green tips

I would take the Ice Fire, and if you can get good prices on Strawberry Shortcake Acro and a nice Purple Bonsai, I would be interested.

Md sleeper would be fine and the two shrimp. Is the 10% off these things? The prices seem right I just would need to make sure I could meet when and where the designated place would be. I would need to make sure that works out before I order. Lmk. Thanks.

I will check availability of the corals.

It’s 10% off all prices listed on website the prices I listed are list price so u get 10% off that

Did this happen? Or maybe another time? Thanks.

Didn’t happen. Only one person was interested.

No problem. Prices were right especially with the 10% off. Thanks again.

Do you plan to update the web site for corals? All of the categories are empty. I would be interested in purchasing, but I can never find what you have (corals) on the site.

I have a new website being launched in the next week or two. It will be more user friendly and lots of in stock pics

abcd keep us posted on when the new web site is up.