Fish for Sale!!

Well I’m down to my last few pieces of LR and coral so it’s time to find the fish a new home for the holidays. I will try to get pictures up later, but no matter how politely I ask I can’t seem to get them to agree to sit still and pose for me.

Hippo Tang - about 6-7": $75

Clown Fish Trio - they’re bonded so I would prefer to keep all together - $100

[ul][li]Black- ~3"[/li]
[li]Orange ~2"[/li]
[li]Orange ~1"[/li][/ul]

All believed to be True Perculas.

Blue Chromis ~ 3" - $10

Purple wrasse ~ 5" - $25

Conch (forget what type) - $5

Sorry gang - forgot to post pics. Also updated some pricing. Will also sell all fish for $200 if you can come get them this weekend.

Christmas sale…

I’d like to get the tank emptied and drained next week so:
Hippo Tang $50
Clowns $50 (for all 3)
Chromis and Purple fish free to whomever buys a piece of LR with coral ($25) (1 fish per rock)
Remaining LR - $10 per piece regardless of weight.

All prices are OBO and I’m only posting this here to reward the members that still read the forum.

Last chance to get a great deal on fish, live rock, and a few easy to keep corals.

Everything will be packed up to go to the store in the next few days.

Accepting all reasonable offers on everything.

Craig hope you and your family are doing well! Sorry to see your taking the tank down. I may be interested in the purple fish and green chromis. Also what corals do you have left?

Not much for corals. Some cabbage leather, Hairy Mushroom or 2, some random palys, and a head or 2 of frogspawn.

All coral comes with rock.

I’ve had a lot of people say they were interested but never coordinated pick-up of the fish. They’re all still available. I’d like to find them good homes this week. I’m planning on breaking the tank down next weekend.

Everything is now on a “come make me an offer” basis.

I will take frogspawn, and purple fish. I live in Bear, let me know if it’s still avalable.

Purple fish is still available. Frogspawn is not.

I’ll take the purple fish.

Great. Please let me know when you’d like to pick it up.

I live in Bear. Not working for the next couple of weeks. Tell me when you are available and I will be there. Thanks