Fish for sale

I have been neglecting my reef tank due to work and family obligations and have decided to tear it down for the time being. I have 2 healthy tank raised clownfish that I have had for 4 years, I also have a yellow foxface that I’ve had for about 2 years and a royal Gramma that I’ve had for about 3 years. All fish are healthy but tank is full of aptaisia and all coral may have aptaisia on them. I do have a medium sized duncan, a medium sized green torch coral, and a fairly large open brain coral. If anyone wants to take the risk I will sell for $10 a piece. I would like to keep the clowns together because they have bonded so I will sell them both for $20 and the foxface for $20 and the royal Gramma for $10.

I am interested in the royal gramma and possibly the open brain, green torch. I sent you a PM.

Where are you located

I am in Middletown.

Im interested in the foxface and the brain. I am in smyrna

The brain is being picked up tonight but the foxface is still available. I’ll pm you some details.

Let me know whats left from everyone that responded b4 me. I would be intrested in the live rock, with or without aptasia. And any other fish/corals

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:7, topic:8956”]
Let me know whats left from everyone that responded b4 me. I would be intrested in the live rock, with or without aptasia. And any other fish/corals[/quote]

left you a PM

I still have the clowns if someone would like them at this point they are more than welcome to come by and pick them up. I just want to make sure that they go to a good home. Let me know if anyone is interested

Thanks for looking