Fish Selection

Just wanted to spread the word, the Fish Bowl has a really nice selection of saltwater fish right now.

For anyone out there with FOWLR tanks especially, they have a beauty of a queen trigger, annularis angel, powder blue tangs, flame angels, harlequin tusks, just all kinds of awesome fish.

If I had the money I’d have bout three or four hundred dollars worth myself.

Note: I am neither an employee, nor payed endorser of the above mentioned establishment, I am simply sharing my opinions with fellow club members.

[quote=“Jocephus, post:1, topic:3158”]
Note: I am neither an employee, nor payed endorser of the above mentioned establishment, I am simply sharing my opinions with fellow club members.[/quote]
and that’s what you should do

I love that disclaimer Jocephus !!

I have a feeling we’ll continue to see an improving and bigger selection in The Fish Bowl as time goes on…

BJ is very dedicated to the store & the hobby…& he’s still young -which means he has the energy and the drive to make things happen !! Stay tuned on that one…

u forgot the passer!!! (sorry, he is my buddy…) PBJ!

BJ :You might want to Pass on the Passer…LOL
they get real nasty with age…

How bout one of those nice majestics Bob had the last time you were there ?

he’d get along good with the blueface…

I’ll take a pic of mine soon and show 'em to you…stunning fish !

I noticed I forgot that one. (or I’m trying not to advertise him so that he’s there payday.)

LOL… i cant take it until after its been there for 2 weeks :-("
(im not ready for it yet anyhow…)

If anybody’s interested - I am bringing in a mated pair of tomato clowns tommorow night to the fish bowl as a trade…
the female has a nice deep red …and the vertical stripe has a blue tint to it…
I know they are “just tomatoes” but nice nonetheless…

I can’t wait to see what goodies BJ has in the store tonight, too bad they will all be gone by payday.

Looks like my boys r getting a shipment today or tomorrow. So ill prolly try to take a trip up thursday or friday. Ill try to post up a list of some of the goodies before i go, just in case someone wants something i may not pick up otherwise.

BJ : I just forwarded an e-mail to you from those guys…shipment is pending-stay tuned !