fishing season closing in fast

soon the fishing fun begins. Was just wondering who would be interested in going out fishing using me as the head boat? inshore >flounder rock sea bass and tog. offshore trips>sea bass tog blues tuna . just seeing how many people are interested.

How far are you going and out of where? Hot dog, washington, baltimore canyon? out of OC? What size boat do you have too, 2 hours on 2-5 ft in a 26’ isn’t fun lol.

I’d love to go, I go with my friend but haven’t in a few years because he needed a new plotter (which he just got)

Trout have been biting in the White clay in the last months :slight_smile:

I’m in - especially for Sunday trips that don’t interferre with baseball / softball season.

[quote=“TimH07, post:2, topic:6323”]
What size boat do you have[/quote]

You’ll love it Tim, its a huge dinghy!

:-)lol

Hi Glen
My old boat hasn’t run in years. I may give it to an old fishing Bud this year who wants to fix it up. You could twist my arm one day and i’ll kick in for gas and bait. I come fully equiped with tackle and my own custom lures. and a few tall tales to boot.

Flounder fishing off OC, Md.

USS Blenny 7/7/2012 - YouTube!

from this news site.

Was out in OC on Friday, didn’t get anything. Water temp was really cold., but real nice day on the water.

Anyone have any suggestions for local surf fishing?

I get Sue’s weekly fishing report in an email every week. you can get on the mailing list from oysterbaytackle.com . here is this weeks report.

http://atbeach.com/fishrpt.html

or find it here, and somehow get on the mailing list.

Took our first trip out on the surf yesterday (8 April). Way to windy and cold, something was chewing the bait but couldnt land anything. Was fishing with fresh bunker, out at 3R’s. Was a nice day none the less, family had a blast and it was our sons first time as a walker, on the sand. He was in HEAVEN.

Itching for a piece of fish-

Tripp looks as he is in heaven. I’m sure he loved it out there. The dogs must had a great time as well. Chinook looks awesome too, actually both of the dogs. Too bad you didn’t catch anything but I’m sure you guys had a great time too.

Thanks A, We had a great time, really windy though. We had over 1/4 of a mile between us and the other cars around so Tripp could run free. Dogs loved life, road in the back and enjoyed the wind in their hair all the way down and back. Worth the trip.

Stretching those legs in full stride-

So how do we go about finding more info on using you as a head boat? Lets make it happen lol

Fishing season is DEFINITELY here!

I tried to go out on a head boat with a buddy of mine a few weeks ago… did terrible The boat we wanted to go out on (russells) didnt end up even going… so we wont be using them anymore. The other boat we got switched to caught a few tautog but only a few keepers and the rest were throw backs.

Then i went surf fishing, that was alright… caught a puffer but no striper, no weak fish, not anything good. Hopefully i get some better luck out there soon!

MMM fishing. got a few nice stripers next is threasher , then makos then tuna can’t wait for tuna gonna eat sashimi right there yummy lol

three r is doing good and pier in lewes is as well broadkill or slaughter beach good… drum rock flounder blues. going out saterday in rosevelt canal for weak fish and flounder in small boat. was going sunday but rain and wind may be bad may go surf fishing if not to bad

Going to broadkill this morning Til the afternoon, wish us luck!

Have been doing really well with catching keeper flounder down behind Assateague Island, already have more keepers than all of last season.

Family and I went out surf fishing yesterday between keybox and 3r. We caught 2 large puffers (8-10") on raw shrimp. Some others around us were catching 2’+ sharks and pretty large stingrays.

Caught a 35" Rock in the surf …DSSP on friday… many large dogfish ,some blowfish & a flounder also…