For sale

Well its time for me to start this long miserable process of trying to sell my tank and the animals.

Tank -325g acrylic dual extrnal overflows 84x30x30 tank stand and hood 1800$obo i have more equipment then you can imagine so if you need it let me know i probally have 2

I have more corals then i can name. I have acros, acans, duncans, chalices,welsos, lobos and so on along with fish. Please pm me with what your looking for and i will get you pictures of what i have

Disclaimer: Acros are currently being treated for acro eating flatworms, so please make sure you take necessary precautions b4 adding anything to your tank.

Wait, what!? Why?

Time, intrest and money

Have you thought about just a smaller setup?

Thought about it, not really into it right now. This whole thing makes me sick but its for the best right now

Well damn. I’ve been in that spot before and went to a smaller tank. It is a lot easier to maintain. Worth thinking about :frowning:

Hope you still stick around.

I have smaller tanks here, frag tank is 80g fuge is 75g oh and i have an empty90g in the corner. Just not into it for now.

I may be interested in the fishiees Jason. When ever your ready to get rid of them.

Let me know when your ready!
2-6line
Melanarus wrasse
Mated maroon clowns
Yellow tang
Atlantic blue tang
Kole tang
Yellow choris wrasse
Hippo tang
Chromis

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:9, topic:8966”]
Let me know when your ready!
2-6line
Melanarus wrasse
Mated maroon clowns
Yellow tang
Atlantic blue tang
Kole tang
Yellow choris wrasse
Hippo tang
Chromis[/quote]

I’ll be home on the 25 of this month.

I might be interested in the yellow corris wrasse. How long have you had it?

3yrs atleast

Sorry to hear you are getting out of the hobby.

I’ll take it.

Do u run a controller? I was gonna get the apex classic when I get my tax return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote=“Jlicht16, post:15, topic:8966”]
Do u run a controller? I was gonna get the apex classic when I get my tax return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
No i dont, never needed it, i did it the old fashioned way with timers

WHAAAATTT??

You seriously going through with this?? Well, sorry to heathe that bud, but I’ll take one of everything of your corals and that way, when you’re ready to get back into the hobby (well, addiction, lol) we can just frag em again and you can not worry abou5 starting from scratch:)

Shoot me a text and we can figure out a time when I can swing by…going through your stuff would be like a fat kid in a cake factory, lol

Sorry to hear Jason, good luck in the future. Looking for more acans. If you have pics and $. Thanks

Are you available Saturday or Sunday

Sorry to hear this! Your tank was gorgeous!