FRAG SaLE - new pics of frags added

i’ll take the slimer, if jon isn’t first in line.
how much is a setosa

I haven’t heard back from Jon, but he is first in line for the slimer. And the Setosa pieces are very nice frag and are $40. each.
Thanks
John

Any pics of the blue milli??? Like to see that.

Thanks

Not so good pic of the parent colony of my blue millie.Really has great polyp extension and blue and green colors in real life.

john’s frags are amazing. the slimer i got from a him a month or so ago is growing like a week. i dont see any available, but he also has an amazing purple stylo that is a very fast grower.

you wont be disappointed with this guy’s frags!!

[quote=“logans_daddy, post:25, topic:1786”]
growing like a week.[/quote]

Never heard that expression before, lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

If I am first in line I’ll take it for sure!

"If I am first in line I’ll take it for sure! "
I can say some form of damn it! in at least 3 languages.
nice pick, jon. it looks fantastic.
only 1? cause if there’s another , i want it. lmk.

Hey Jon,

Where in my tank would the superman do best? High light, high flow, low light, high flow…

Jon, the slimer is saved for you
Moliken, i can make another slimer frag for you.

Ellen, I had moved my superman coral to half way up in my tank with moderate flow and it is doing just fine. You can do the same and you will be able to see if it likes it there. In the right place it will have open polyps and nice color.I would say they like moderate lighting and moderate flow. hope that helps.

And I do have purple stylo frags in various sizes from 10to $20.

[quote=“houndsbayman, post:29, topic:1786”]
Jon, the slimer is saved for you[/quote]
PBJ!

Just want everyone to know that whoever is making the trip down on Saturday is more then welcome to stop by my home to take a look at my tank and frags. I live about 15 mins from Pacific East, in Salisbury.

Moliken, i can make another slimer frag for you.

absolutely!! abcd make it better than jon’s, that way i can use the dancing banana PBJ!

lOl

Nah, make it the same size and we’ll have a race to see who can get their frag to grow to a 6"X6" colony! :wink:

wow, i might be in on that… i love competitions! how many can u make??

[quote=“Gordonious, post:34, topic:1786”]
Nah, make it the same size and we’ll have a race to see who can get their frag to grow to a 6"X6" colony! :wink: [/quote]

I got one of Jon’s green slimer frags, and they sure are a bright green. Mine decided to encrust 2" in every direction before growing up so it is still fairly small. I see two new branches just begining so I think it may start taking off soon.

thats exactly what mine is doing and its seems to be the MO for this coral. ive only had mine for about a month but almost all of the growth has been encrusting the plug.

[quote=“Gordonious, post:34, topic:1786”]
Nah, make it the same size and we’ll have a race to see who can get their frag to grow to a 6"X6" colony! :wink: [/quote]
ha ha i’d be a real idiot to take that bet against mr experience. especially without any odds. i is just a noob with hopes and patience.

Bet might encourage me to pay more attention to my tanks. I’ve got a little experience however I have little time. I was working in a tank yesterday that I hadn’t put my hand in 6 months.(now everything in the tank was growing and most were happy, but lots of things were growing over each other) I’ll have to start another thread about this as I don’t want to junk up John’s thread.

Fishguy9…i can make just one more if you really want one, just let me know.
Thanks