frag swap is coming

Mark your calender, Sat 25th of June. We will be hosting an old school frag swap. (bring a frag take a frag) every participant will draw 1 drawing lottery position number for each frag they bring in. We will have store wide savings, and each participant will receive a free raffle entry. For a chance will a custom reef. anyone who wishes to sell frags at this event needs to make arrangements with me in advance. snacks and beverages, and lots of enthusiasts to meet. so Mark you calender, and stay tuned for more details, to follow.

we will also be holding our world famous yard sale that day, bring all of your unused aquatics supplies, grab some space in the parking lot out front. Sell your stuff to someone else who can use, doesn’t cost you anything to sell your used aquarium supplies.

how many frags can we bring?

Matt, what time will the festivity starts. Our club BBQ is also on that day. Thanks

[quote=“reefman66, post:4, topic:4249”]
Matt, what time will the festivity starts. Our club BBQ is also on that day. Thanks[/quote]
yeah i’d love to make both. i got some great frags at the last swap at eca!

the yard sale will be all day, we will start taking in frags at 12:00 noon, and the first coral pick will be drawn at 2:00.

hope you can make it.

unfortunately, I am in no position to host an event at this time. we will do our best to reschedule, at a later date.

i’m sure we all knew that matt. hope things are working their way through the insurance system satisfactorily. good luck!

Not a problem Matt. We all understand the situation. And I for one will be there when you do have one.

[quote=“reefman66, post:9, topic:4249”]
Not a problem Matt. We all understand the situation. And I for one will be there when you do have one.[/quote]
+1