frag swap, june 7

this is going to be one of the biggest events we ever had, FRAG SWAP, AND USED AQUARIUMS/SUPPLIES AUCTION. keep the date open, as I will post more details as we go. but so far hikari has signed on to cosponser, and I should be able to get others,

It is going to be a party event,

thanks for your interest.
matt

where???

When and where ?!

Lol come on people! This thread is titled, “frag swap, june 7” and it is in the East Coast Aquatics forum. :-p lol

I am going to try to make it. Anyone else?

Matt;

Is this the Renegade Reefers Frag Swap? The last one they had at ECA was a blast!

Was looking for more info, but the website is still down from a couple weeks ago. :frowning:

[quote=“Gordonious, post:4, topic:1553”]
Lol come on people! This thread is titled, “frag swap, june 7” and it is in the East Coast Aquatics forum. :-p lol [/quote]

where does it say or indicate WHERE?? if you don’t know matt, then how can someone know the location?
also very possible starry was asking when, as in what time?
come on person, LOL.

the frag swap/ used aquarium supplys auction will be at east coast aquatics, I would hope you know where our store is by now but, if not please, come visit us at, 734 chester pike, prospect park, pa 19076 phone (484)494-6100. the last event was organized by renegadereefers.com, they are a really nice group of people, and they do support our store, however we are organizing this event ourselves, and getting product reps to sign on as cosponsers.

the event time is still being worked out as well as the terms and ramifications of the used equiptment auction.

our web site is still down. ??? sorry but that is being worked on.

so keep june 7 clear, it is going to be a blast. and as more details come available I will post

thanks for your interest
matt
east coast aquatics

[quote=“moliken, post:7, topic:1553”]

Lol come on people! This thread is titled, “frag swap, june 7” and it is in the East Coast Aquatics forum. :-p lol [/quote]

where does it say or indicate WHERE?? if you don’t know matt, then how can someone know the location?
also very possible starry was asking when, as in what time?
come on person, LOL.[/quote]

Paul,

ECA is listed on our local fish stores page.

thanks for the help paul, I don’t think enough users of this forum are visiting our store. Does everyone out there know that members get 10% off on live stock everyday. If you folks have not been in you should come take a look. We get nothing but the prettiest corals, and our selection changes almost weekly.

Thanks for reading my rant, Hope to see you soon.
matt

nevre been there. will keep june 7 on the calendar! did not know about the 10%

Lol come on people! This thread is titled, “frag swap, june 7” and it is in the East Coast Aquatics forum. :-p lol

I am going to try to make it. Anyone else? [/quote]
You know I meant what time and where. I did not notice it was in the ECA.

i stood up 4 u starry.

[quote=“moliken, post:13, topic:1553”]
i stood up 4 u starry.[/quote]

Lol…

[quote=“bigdlink, post:10, topic:1553”]
thanks for the help paul, I don’t think enough users of this forum are visiting our store. Does everyone out there know that members get 10% off on live stock everyday. If you folks have not been in you should come take a look. We get nothing but the prettiest corals, and our selection changes almost weekly.

Thanks for reading my rant, Hope to see you soon.
matt[/quote]

Doh! Did not know about the 10% off, we stopped by one day and woulda liked to have known that. Guess we’ll have to make another trip up and come by for the frag swap, you guys had some nice pieces last time we were there!

P.S. to all, I can see how it is hard to notice that this is in the ECA forum when you click show unread posts

[quote=“IanH, post:14, topic:1553”]
P.S. to all, I can see how it is hard to notice that this is in the ECA forum when you click show unread posts[/quote]

Too difficult to read every word … ? I’m kinda siding with Jon on this one …

Hello? McFly?! lOl

I think it is easily over looked, I know I’ve caught myself plenty of times reading a post going to reply then going wait…what forum was that in?

Yup , throws me all the time too. we have to catch it right at the top or miss it if you pop in by the first unread thread down the page.

Pretty sure i will go. i dont drive far, much. just now and then. anything more than 20 minutes seems like a long ride. but thats just me. Ive been to a couple fall flea markets there. is this taking its place?

this is not taking the place of the yard sale. just something different, more active and, social. come out talk with other coral junkies meet some new friends, and put a face to the names that you see online. of course we would hope you purchase something. (we are a retail store with a lot to offer), if you look at renegadereefers.org website you will find pics from our last event, it was a lot of fun. this one should top it. ( dont be offended i am not advertising other forums on your site, I just wanted to inform)

please visit our store and show us your members card for your discount.
and thanks for helping spread the word.
matt

[quote=“bigdlink, post:18, topic:1553”]
(dont be offended i am not advertising other forums on your site, I just wanted to inform)[/quote]
:-)lol

Were not like some of the other forums, lol. It’s ok to refer to other forums for informational purposes. Just prefer not to see a post like, “Everyone should go to ReefCentral, it is a much better forum then this DRC site.”
:wink:

I have to make sure to save a couple of frags to bring to the event. Haven’t had time to cut stuff up, so I don’t have a lot I’m really getting rid of. I can’t wait to see what kind of event good old ECA puts on!

last years yardsale was sweet and im imagining this to be way better! just wish i had bought more money with me…wont make that mistake this year! cant wait…