Frag Swap Rumor

Won’t be able to make this one again. :frowning:

Someone find out who BlondeAmmo and tease that they never responded in the other thread.

it is almost frag swap time, have you decided what you are bringing, I have a 30 breeder set up waiting, and I have picked my frag. Which I am sure will go to the first person to draw. So good luck to everyone.

hope to see you on saturday

I have not met blonde ammo yet, but we have met gillroy he been shopping in our store regularly, glad to have his support.

but that being said we are not playing favorites with drawing lottery tickets for picking order, everyone has fair shot at the early numbers.

Man i wish i could get a ride over just for this event, Boo, maybe next time…

Can’t wait. I am heading down from the poconos tom.

woohoo!! so things changed so it looks like i can make it!! im excited now. quick question can we bring more than one frag? or is it like a one and done kinda thing?

there are really no rules. guys (or girls) do bring more than one, but if you want to bring more than one you should not bring all the same species. for each frag you bring you get one lottery ticket, that ticket dictates your picking order.

see you on saturday.

What time does this thing start? I am working in NJ till 4 :-? So I might be a little late.

we don’t start drawing frags till after 5:00, so you should be fine.

I missed it >::: Had to work late. Anybody get any pics?

sorry you missed out, not a huge turn out, but some of the nicest corals I have seen at a swap. watch for the posting for Octobers event. it will be one of the best yet.

I got there just in the knick-o-time to drop my fresh Formosa frag grown from a Dr. Mac origin frag i got way back in 2003, into the tank for the raffle. A half hour later i was the proud owner of a new blue Yuma frag. Was that from You Kdino? nice one. i’ll try it under my VHOs first. I couldn’t stay long, but Before i left, i bought a couple frags from the back tanks too.

Nice trip!

Hey Moliken! I thought you were going there?

yup ken that blue yuma was from me. there will prob be another one in the raffle at the meeting on monday too. i myself brought 3 frags, a blue yuma, a small frag of my ora frogskin and some green zoas. i picked up some joker palys, some awesome red rimmed black centered palys some zoanthids that werent really open when i got them just taking a chance on them and seeing what develops. i also bought a large frag of some fire and ice (i think) zoas about 50 or so polyps. gotta love thier frag rack prices!!!

it was a good time. i actually thought the turnout would have been a little higher, i think matt did too cause the draw slips were numbered to over 100.

Sorry i missed it! two sick kids…hope to see pics !

Yes, a little light on turn out. last couple years they combined it with a parking lot flea market and then auction of any old extra stuff people had laying around and wanted to pass on. that was pretty good. As I recall, some of our guys got some sweet deals on the equipment auction last year. it was fun. But this was OK, it was for the store. Brought some new people in.

I was glad to see the big 1000 gallon display tank again. I though i had heard they converted it to fresh water this past year. Like Rick in Casablanca, I’m glad to say " I was misinformed" . I was checking out that large colony of green acro in the upper left hand corner, and a few others.

really sorry i missed it, but just as i got into the car i was hit with a really bad migraine. put me out of it for hours.

It was an OK turnout. I ended up with a zoa rock with a small purple shroom on it,not bad. Thanks again Matt? What ever happened to BlondeAmmo?

what is up with the rumors, somebody else said that my 65 reef was turned into a fresh water tank, fresh water fish can be amazing, but I worked to hard to build this system. but no worrys frag swap was fun, and next months event will be a must see event. Please stay tuned for details

It looks like a F/W setup to me! lol

What looks like what? Am I missing something? Did you see something at his house GillRoy? Pics?

He had a pic of his set up,on this site in another forum and someone posted it looked like a F/W set up. So Matt and I joke about it.