Frag Swap Rumor

[quote=“moliken, post:8, topic:3246”]
tis a great store. they carry a brand of great fish food that nobody else does, in my opinion, it’s less brine shrimp than rods, more mysis, greater variety of sizes. if anyone wants the name, say so.
i got some excellent inverts from matt, BUT when’s the 2010 frag swap??? huh??[/quote]
Somebody said the magic “F” word if there is enough interest I would love to do another frag swap. probably on a Saturday afternoon. how about a show of hands who’s interested?

im interested (raises hand)

Count me in.

we will try and make it.

just say when!

“try and make it”? When East Coast Aquatics holds an event. we don’t just try to make it. nooooo we postpone weddings, vacations, we reschedule c-section births. you don’t want to be the one hearing about our events second hand.

Its going to depend on the day. Shawn has off a couple of Saturdays in September/October so there is a good chance we should make it.

obviously

I’m in.

Count me in,Matt! I will bring some of my Pocono Frags!

Hey, GillRoy. Welcome to the boards. Start a new thread and tell us about yourself and your tank. Where abouts are you from?

Hello, thanks for having me. I am from Prospect Park,PA. I don’t have any pics,but i have a 150gal reef,a 125FOWLR,a 40reef,and a 29 clownfish breeding tank.

sat, sept 18th, begining at 3:30 pm. we will be having a good old fashioned, “Frag Swap”. This will be a traditional put one frag in the tank, take one out. It is a social event, so come out enjoy some snacks and meet some new friends, and reconect with some that you have not spoken to in a while. Evryone who puts a frag into the tank will recieve a drawing to direct what order in which they get to pick. we will start accepting frags at 3:30 pm and we will start drawing from the tank at approximatley 5:00.

all participants will recieve a special offer from East Coast Aquatics.

Help us spread the word, it’s going to be a blast

Looking forward to this! but this is my first one, and i’m not sure what the proper etiquette is. I don’t want to be “that guy”. what i mean is, i don’t have any great frags, but i want to participate … i have some yellow polyps, sea foam palys, pulsing xenia… very healthy, but not the most sought after stuff, if ya know what i mean. and how many?? and do people bring nice stuff if theres a chance of taking home a brown mushroom? (not that i would mind , i have a practically empty frag tank) just curious how it works…sounds very cool, and thanks for taking the time to set it up Matt…

everybody brings something, and everybody gets to take something home, if we all bring something pretty we all get to take something pretty. nobody will refer to you as that guy it is a very social event. “one mans weedy xenia is another mans beautiful coral”

Count me in! :BEER

Frag swap sounds like a fun time YahoO

Welcome to DRC BlondeAmmo :Welcome)

Welcome BlondeAmmo. Feel free to start another thread and tell us about yourself and your tanks. How did you hear about the DRC?

Thanks! I heard about your club,through one of your brocheurs. I picked it up at ECA.

Well, once again welcome. Please start a new thread, tell us about yourself and your tank. Always like to meet new reefers. Frag much?