Frag swap setup/cleanup

Looking for volunteers to help with the frag swap this weekend. Need people to help with set up, clean up and help throughout the day with things such as making sure the floor is clean/dry, helping out vendors/sellers if they need anything, raffles and what ever else would need attending to. I will be attending the front door (admission, raffle tickets, member sign ups and food) and would like some volunteers for that as well.

The swap is this Saturday 4/18 from 11 to 3. Will do like last year and do 2 hours shifts during the swap. Set up will be Saturday morning starting at 6 am. We will need as many volunteers as possible for set up. We will be working on limited time since we are not able to get in the night before as we have done in the past.

We will need help during the following:

set up (6 am) If you cant make it at 6 am then any time you can make it would be great.
11 to 1
1 to 3
clean up (immediately afterwards)

Please let me know if you can volunteer and for what shift.

Thanks!

Hope to see everyone there!

Do we have a sign book of some sort to be able to get contact information so we can email them next yr?

Not that I am aware of but thats a good idea. we could work something out.

no volunteers?

I should be able to help clean up.

We need volunteers!!!

I’m there for whenever you need me.

It’s 0700 now? I thought Casey mentioned 0600, but I think 4 hrs is more than enough time.

Ill be there bright and early at 6 am guys amd gals. Headed back from fort lee now.

Ill be there between 6-6:30.

Im shootin for 8 am.

Which is it 6or 7

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:11, topic:8080”]
Which is it 6or 7[/quote]

Casey will be there at 6.

Ok. Do we have enough help?

I will be there after fishing 10ish and should be there for clean up

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:13, topic:8080”]
Ok. Do we have enough help?[/quote]

No I don’t think so. Not many volunteering

I will help where I can once I get setup