Frag Swap T-shirts

OK so we’ve been pricing out t-shirts for the fragswap. Unfortunately they’re coming in more expensive than I had hoped and with the number of people volunteering to assist on the day of it’s becoming cost prohibitive for the club to supply them.

So here’s what I’d like to propose.

Can we share the costs? Consider that you’re going to get a high quality t-shirt with our logo large and bold on the back and “Frag Swap 2012” over the left chest you’ll have a t-shirt you can wear for years to come and have a great memento from our first swap.

We can order both adult and child sizes. The shirts will be yellow with black logo and lettering.

I was thinking if you the members are willing to contribute just $10-$15 to the cost of the shirt we (the club) can cover the rest.

The idea behind the swap is that it is a fundraiser for the club, and if we’re spending $20 or so on shirts for the volunteers we are going to quickly reduce the amount of money in the bank available for the club for the upcoming year.

I’m open to thoughts and opinions on this, please post here. If there is enough interest we will start a separate thread for ordering.

Thank you.

I’m willing to pay the $10 or $15 for the shirt. And I’m volunteering at the swap.

Where are you getting the shirts and how many? Dream Stitches in Aston does my work shirts which are usually Jerzee t-shirts with pockets and full silk screen on back usually only run 8-10 bucks depending on size.
There would be an set up charge for art work but that is usually less than 50 bucks. Unfortunately I am jammed right now will not have any free time until Sat, phone is 610-485-6715 if some one wants to run with the ball. Very good people to work with.
Mike

If need be I would contribute to purchasing a shirt I just think price is outy of line.

Thanks for the info Mike, ill look in to them. How heavy are the shirts? I worry about quality when the price gets too low.

That’s why I said jerzee shirts very decent quality I have some that are 5 years old and I wear one everyday of the week. I hate when companies give away free t-shirts and they are so poor I would not even use them to wash my car. Those prices were last spring so probably went up some but not much. I live right around the corner I could pick them up and bring them to you.

All,

I’ve gotten four out of the five quotes i’ve been waiting on and here’s where we stand. Of the three businesses local to me (philadelphia), two have responded. one is asking $165 for the shirts, the other $190. That’s total cost including set up. That’s for 20 shirts, so either would be less than $10 a shirt. As for quality, I’d have to ask exactly what kind of shirts they are. As for the two online quotes, I’ve gotten $244 from one and $265 from the other and that’s for hanes tagless 100% cotton blah blah blah shirts. the most basic they offer.

I’m still waiting on a response from the third company local to me, which is a well-known company in the area and has gotten some good reviews from the general public as far as printing/shirt quality and cost. The CEO of philadelphia operations got in touch with me, but has yet to send me a quote.

Any thoughts?

I’m good with inexpensive but I certainly don’t want an undershirt either.

These are going to say a lot about the club at the swap and I want to make sure they’re not cheesy.

I too would be willing to chip in on/or buy my shirt as needed. I intend to be there early to volunteer for the swap as well.

I dont mind paying for a shirt. I want one! any chance they are Pocket Tees? anybody check the tee place at farmers market by the airport? air brush or embroider. they do hats too. buti dont like those skinny little caps.

Would like 1 extra large