Frag swap

Pretty much same thing I posted on Facebook but I meant it just the same.

So who went to the swap? And what did you get? If we don’t see pics it didn’t happen. Waiting on our stuff to still open up and we will take pics. Thanks Karen , was a great time I’m sure it wasn’t easy putting it all together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Lee. Can’t wait to see everyones goodies!

Rainbow watermelon chalice
Watermelon psmocora
Jf rainbow chalice
Chalice (lools like the jf rainbow)
Aqua lightning chalice (i think)
Joker chalice
Zoa forgot the name

I got several frags, but can’t put it in the tank yet, still need cleaning. Will post once cleaned. By the way, thanks John for most of the frags I got from you. can’t wait to see it in the tank.

Your welcome,always good to see you A.Looking forward to seeing pics of them in your tank. Good luck with them all.

Only Jason and I bought anything?

I only bought emerald crabs and peppermint shrimp

finally got some decent photos but only taken with my IPhone heres just a few

Are those top ones really that yellow? If so, dibs on frags when you have them!

[quote=“icecool2, post:9, topic:8645”]
Are those top ones really that yellow? If so, dibs on frags when you have them![/quote]
Actually bright orange. My picture taking skills isn’t all that. Ha

I got some stuff but idk how to upload pix from my iPhone on to the forum

I use taptalk. Real easy

[quote=“Gotasplinter, post:10, topic:8645”]

[quote=“icecool2, post:9, topic:8645”]
Are those top ones really that yellow? If so, dibs on frags when you have them![/quote]
Actually bright orange. My picture taking skills isn’t all that. Ha
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Really? I thought they were VDMs, but if they are orange maybe they are something else. I still want a frag :slight_smile:

Here’s mine. Waiting for it to color up. I have one more pic, but it will not post. it suppose to be of a bonsai frag, one of my favorite.

Looking good guys A. John had one I wish I had gotten also. But always next time

Lee, you must be talking about the Dragon Slayer acro. With the purple tip, right?

tbh not positive of the name, but that sounds about rit

Karen is saying yes and When we spoke with John he said it was a very slow grower

yes, its very slow grower, but very colorful acro. I was gonna get a frag from him too, but by the time I decided to get it, it was gone. Im sure I or we can get a frag from him later.